Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:11 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "No chance in hell, man. Um Jamma Lammy..."
This is probably gonna be moved to chat unless you guys get it back on topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:11 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "No chance in hell, man. Um Jamma Lammy..."
Not the character, the game. I hated the Parappa game... probably because I sucked at it though. With Um Jamma Lammy you could always have fun, no matter how shitty you were at it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:20 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Not the character, the game. I hated..."
I too hate fate. That's why, whenever fate tries to front, I just give fate a swift whaboing to the cajoles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I too hate fate. That's why, whenever..."
I am in a pretty similiar situation as you, except I have been sitting through it for months. A girl and I are like best friends and she is with an asshole boy friend that she complains about constantly and I opened up and told her how i feel and everything and she said she feels the same but she continues to go out with this dickhead!! He is such an asshole to her and if I ever met him i would punch him in the face. I hate the man for treating her like that especially when I know that I care the world about her and he is a jerkoff to her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:49 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I am in a pretty similiar situation as..."
They want you to feel sorry for them, it's in their DNA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:52 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "They want you to feel sorry for them,..."
*WHABOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:02 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I am in a pretty similiar situation as..."
Timmay, what do you mean "except that you are in it for months"? I have been in this situation for 6 months. But yeah, people don't make sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-25, 09:30 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Timmay, what do you mean "except that..."
penny....I bet that because all those *deep & thoughtful* conversations you have with her she put you in friend zone.....sometimes girl dont need all that deep shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-25, 10:43 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "penny....I bet that because all those..."
Well fuck it all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-25, 11:58 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Well fuck it all."
Some girls are just attracted to that kind of guy...you should feel flattered that she doesn't want to hurt your friendship so she doesn't go out w/ you...I've been there, I wanted to go out w/ my bestfriend and he didn't want to hurt our friendship by going out so we didn't ...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:00 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Fuck fate."
I honestly wish I knew how the female mind worked, Penny. 95% of the time it doesn't make any fucking sense. Not much to do except hope I guess. Oh, and shoot the guy in the nuts and then the face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I honestly wish I knew how the female..."
All you gotta do is watch all the chickflicks and slowly mold yourself into one of those guys *sigh* Pretty Women
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I honestly wish I knew how the female..."
It gets easier as you get older, trust me. The beginning games drop off, and wants and needs become more than obvious. That is definitely one thing I don't miss about high school..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:11 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "All you gotta do is watch all the..."
Please tell me you're kidding..

Maybe I should go to Hollywood Boulevard, pick up a prostitute, and buy her love? Is that what you are trying to convey Jinx?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:28 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "All you gotta do is watch all the..."
Silverjinx18 said:
All you gotta do is watch all the chickflicks and slowly mold yourself into one of those guys
I'd have to beat my own ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:30 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'd have to beat my own ass."
Hm, that actually may be quite interesting to see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:32 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Hm, that actually may be quite..."
It would likely be comparable to a similar scene in "Liar Liar"...

But, since I would be rendered physically incompetent by being a chick-flick actor wannabe, I'd be reduced to flailing away at myself with limp wrists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:33 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It would likely be comparable to a..."
That and telling yourself you look fat in those pants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:35 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "That and telling yourself you look fat..."
That's the part that hurts...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:37 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That's the part that hurts..."
I'm sure the years of anorexia that follow it aren't too pleasant either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim