Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-04-15, 09:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And then they were like dude pwn."
Titusfied said guests can no longer view the boards unless they join.

he is bullshiting with you, i loged out and as a guest i could still read all threads and forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-04-15, 09:49 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Titusfied said guests can no longer..."
Shhhh!

This thread is funny. Outlandish, already taken place comments, cheese... This is definitely the Chat Forum...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-15, 09:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Shhhh! This thread is funny. ..."
Like dude pwn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-15, 10:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Shhhh! This thread is funny. ..."
On a serious note, would it be possible to allow anything in [QUOTE] tags to also serve toward the 10-character limit? It could be useful in a post such as MJordan's.

I don't really care that much, it was just a curiousity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-15, 11:19 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "On a serious note, would it be possible..."
Only if you and the mistress write my english homework for math.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-16, 02:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And then they were like dude pwn."
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa. Yes, I killed you all. That helped me with my english.

Teacher: where is your homework??
Me: I Kamahamaha'd it.
Teacher: What kind of ascuse is that?
Me: Go fuck yourself. I am a super saijin and can do and say what ever I want.
Teacher: That is totally erelavent.
Me: Kaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaa...
Teacher: Okay, okay, dont do anything else. I will mark it as done.
Me:not good enough...haaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa.
Teacher: You asshole, i will get you in....*dies*
Me: Pwnz biatch!!!!

Yea so, that character limit is pointless. It just annoys the hell out of me when i have to double post to finish what I was saying. mm'kay

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-17, 08:33 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."
.....So anyways, I don't like the 10 character limit, either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-17, 03:27 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."
It is now apparent you more clearly express yourself anally rather than orally...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-17, 09:37 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "This is such a clear cut situation, I..."
Titusfied said:
This is such a clear cut situation, I wouldn't assume you would comprehend.

Oh, and BTW genius (and yes, I use that term very loosely) guests can no longer view the boards unless they join. kthbye.

Leave.
Your a fucking dumbass i swear, guest can still see the forum. And they don't have to register. Check the guest permissions before you speak. Oh wait, you don't have that access, fucking loser admin. Nothing more then a Sup Mod with limited access to ACP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-04-17, 09:38 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Your a fucking dumbass i swear, guest..."
Looking at your sig, you should make a song like that one Eamon(or whoever) made... Fuck you zelaron, I dont want to come back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-04-17, 09:40 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Looking at your sig, you should make a..."
Thats like asking Raziel to write the music. Must be crazy.

And to prove our fucktard admin wrong.
Attached Images
File Type: gif ss1.gif (85.4 KB, 30 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-04-17, 09:43 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Thats like asking Raziel to write the..."
yea, but you cant post as a guest, so it still means you have to register to do anything.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-17, 09:44 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yea, but you cant post as a guest, so..."
Tyrannicide said:
yea, but you cant post as a guest, so it still means you have to register to do anything.
Please read Newbie

Titusfied said:
This is such a clear cut situation, I wouldn't assume you would comprehend.

Oh, and BTW genius (and yes, I use that term very loosely) guests can no longer view the boards unless they join. kthbye.

Leave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-04-17, 10:15 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Please read Newbie"
Actually... the reason Anticloud registered is because he could not follow a link without registering. The cookies probably automatically log you in or something.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-17, 10:25 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yea, but you cant post as a guest, so..."
I swear, do you go to a thread read the last post then reply.... you do this dumb shit all the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-04-18, 09:38 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Please read Newbie"
Jesus H. dude, read the whole thread before you continue to make an ass of yourself. You will clearly see what I'm talking about, moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-18, 10:57 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Thats like asking Raziel to write the..."
LiveWire said:
Thats like asking Raziel to write the music. Must be crazy.
My God, you're a moron. I don't write my band's music, I write the lyrics and vocal harmonies.

And you should certainly be talking about the value of other's musical tastes, because Eminem is such a beacon of high quality music. Twat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-19, 01:09 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "character Limit"
1) How in the name of unholy fuck did you post that few characters?

2) Why in the name of unholy fuck did you do so?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-19, 01:45 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "1) How in the name of unholy fuck did..."
Wanna take a bath?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-19, 08:34 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Wanna take a bath?"
He put his first period (.), then added 8 spaces, minimum, then put his second period (.)

. .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied