Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2002-12-26, 03:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
whatever. Matrix reload is going to own any LOTR movie series when it comes out anyways.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-26, 03:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
I seen it yesterday, it was good but I hate there damn cliff hangers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-26, 03:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
I saw it last saturday, they shouldn't have changed things. I can see why they have to leave stuff out, but to add something that was never in the book is just stupid. (I.E: In the book, the Ents decide to goto war after discussing it. In the movie they had it where they were pissed about the forest being demolished.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-12-26, 03:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
Xenn said:
I saw it last saturday, they shouldn't have changed things. I can see why they have to leave stuff out, but to add something that was never in the book is just stupid. (I.E: In the book, the Ents decide to goto war after discussing it. In the movie they had it where they were pissed about the forest being demolished.)
Yeah man I agree with you on that plus in the book wasn't there a lot more ents plus there trees (huron?) that helped them plus all that history of the ents that was discussed I felt they cut a bit too much out there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-26, 05:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
And they could've dropped some of the Arwen stuff and put in the story about the Ent's lost wives.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-12-26, 06:20 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
Smeagle pwnz......... hes like the best actor in the movie, and he aint even real.

Smeagle Pwn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-12-27, 02:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
In the book, didnt the ents coem to Helms deep and drove off the orcs? i didnt see any ent in helms deep

also TTT in the book ends when frodo was captured by the orcs after the spider bit him, the movie ends when faramir lets em go

BTW in the movie eowym seems to want to laid aragorn so bad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-12-27, 03:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
Yeah in the book eomer showed up too help at helms deep about the same time they go inside the keep, and the ents come with their hurons too save them.
you're right about Aragorn too he only needs a orc, dwarf, and hobbit then he could have laides of every sort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-30, 12:30 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
Sum Yung Guy said:
Smeagle pwnz......... hes like the best actor in the movie, and he aint even real.

Smeagle Pwn.
dude i agree smeagle owns
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2002-12-30, 01:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
Nah he is nothing but a taller anorexic yoda
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-30, 01:52 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
smeagol btw fellas
and as for the real, hes as real as the hobbits are! sure he appears CGI, but every single movement (possibly excluding the wall climbing at the beginning) is real. the part where he catches the fish in the river is also real, and it was filmed when it was like 10 degrees F out.
the arwin crap is just pathetic, although the chick who plays her is not half bad at all.
i do agree they needed more stuff on the ents, and they could have done a bit better job on them (looked kind of cheesy in some spots) but for the most part they were kickass.
also in the movie they make faramir out to be more of a dickhead than he is in the book, and that was kinda dumb.

cant wait for the 3rd to see sam kick Shelob's ass, he's so tough. but my favorite is Legolas, his moves are just |33t. as well as his bow, he can chop orcs at close range with his daggers.

was kewl when gimli picked him up on the horse when they were goin to fight the wargs . also whe he slid down the stairs on the shield, and shot like 3 orcs and then killed another by throwing the shield into an orc.

--edit--
btw ive seen it 2 times so far, probably gonna be 3 by the end of christmas break.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-12-30, 09:56 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
This movie was great.

Personally, I like the movies better than the books. IMO, Tolkien spends too much time talking about the scenery than dialouge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-30, 10:07 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
Jeez guys, you could at least have the decency to put a disclaimer like:

******SPOILER*******

Before you start talking about what is going to happen in the next movie to come. I haven't read the books yet, and won't until after the final movie comes out. I figure that if the books are as good and much more enjoyable than the movies like so many claim, then I might as well save the best for last and read all the little stuff after the movies are over.

Please don't ruin the storyline for me anymore than was done already. Don't take it the wrong way, its just a request that I wish would be followed, thank you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-30, 10:41 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
I agree. I was dissapointed at some of the stuff said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-30, 01:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
dude you've read the books jizmo... you said so two posts up...

and sorry, but deal with it
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-12-30, 08:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
Strider Fury said:
whatever. Matrix reload is going to own any LOTR movie series when it comes out anyways.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HAA!!!!!!!!!!!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2002-12-30, 09:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
Titusfied said:
Jeez guys, you could at least have the decency to put a disclaimer like:

******SPOILER*******

Before you start talking about what is going to happen in the next movie to come. I haven't read the books yet, and won't until after the final movie comes out. I figure that if the books are as good and much more enjoyable than the movies like so many claim, then I might as well save the best for last and read all the little stuff after the movies are over.

Please don't ruin the storyline for me anymore than was done already. Don't take it the wrong way, its just a request that I wish would be followed, thank you.
You're right I apologize. But it is just a bit too tempting to not wonder about it and ask others what they think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-31, 12:34 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
Fish FUCK!!!! oops... sorry i just had to get that out..

oh and did you guys know... that they had to use hair from a yak or something as the hobbits hair on their feet etc?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2002-12-31, 06:59 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
ask_rabber said:
dude you've read the books jizmo... you said so two posts up...

and sorry, but deal with it
I've read the first 2, I stopped on the 3rd because of what I said earlier. Bleh, I guess I didn't clarify.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-31, 05:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Anyone see LoTR:TT yet??"
Silverjinx18 said:
Strider Fury said:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HAA!!!!!!!!!!!
whats so funny bout that? it makes any movie now up to date looks like a child play, for those who thinks LOTRs are good cause of the special effects and the way it was filmed.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury