FF11 is online~
FF12 is NOT

THIS IS FACT

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-03-31, 11:14 AM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Do any of y'all think that SEGA will make another system?
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-31, 02:16 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Definetly not...they are broke~~~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-03-31, 05:31 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
and i really hope they arent... cuz i wont be able to stand another sega system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-02, 09:58 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Sega came out strong, ended up dead. Poor Sega, they do have some good games though!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:07 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Well, at least they are still making games for the other consoles...
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:41 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
that was what I meant~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-03, 08:22 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Quote:
Originally posted by Fl_lRY-of-HR
Well, at least they are still making games for the other consoles...
yep. Sega's strength is in its software, if their managment would just pull their heads out of their arses they'd never be in this mess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-06, 01:36 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Really... never would have guessed... not in a million years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-05, 05:09 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Once in a blue moon. How pityful!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-12, 03:45 AM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Quote:
Originally posted by mightychicken

Sega's strength is in its software, if their managment would just pull their heads out of their arses they'd never be in this mess.
I completely disagree. Sega always was able to release the next generation consoles before EVERYONE else, but never had the games necessary to back the system's power up. The company is good at getting the hardware on the market the fastest, but the games ALWAYS SUCK. I mean "Blue Stinger"? Come on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-25, 05:05 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Sega... i have one word for them... PATHETIC!!! I mean even X Box is better then Sega's systems... although the games such as Virtua Fighter 4 are amazing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-03, 03:31 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
I wasn't really very impressed with Virtua Fighter 4. Hell, I've never really liked any of the games from the series.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-06-12, 06:04 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Wut are you saying (TREMBLES WITH ANGER).......>!~~~!!!@!!~>...... lol jk bro, well, everyone has diff choices for games... and one of my fav fighting game would be VF4...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-24, 03:00 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
yea they are putiing half decent games out but there systems suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The FINKTER

Posted 2002-06-24, 07:51 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
Thats tru... only thing i like about Sega is VF4 really... but the other games just copied from ps2 and bring disgrace to whole gaming systems...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-26, 02:49 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
yes i agree with I)ark pheonix they should stop copying games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The FINKTER

Posted 2002-06-26, 09:11 PM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
of course u agree!!!!! lol jk, anyway yes they should... but one thing.. anyone know y they get like games such as resident evil on gamecube?! i mean they were on n64 shouldnt they be making new resident evil now instead of re-releasing it onto a better system... well, FF series... i would LOVE to see them get re-released for ps2 hehe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-27, 12:06 AM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
They are rereleasing the whole RE series on GC because the series is going to be licensed solely to Nintendo from now on. Since this happened, they didn't want to just drop RE Zero and RE4 on all their customers out of nowhere. So, to familiarize unknowing Nintendo fans with Resident Evil (and to make massive profit) they have decided to rerelease the whole existing series on the new console. That way, a person who has never played the games before now has a chance to play them in higher resolution and on a far faster system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-06-27, 01:12 AM in reply to X2D's post "Rumors"
In other words... rerelease games on better console + jack up graphics + add new shit + release new game on only that console = HUGE MARKETING STRATEGY TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY GC

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence