Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-05-27, 02:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "..............."
Speaking from my own anecdotal experience, the people who I graduated with that smoked pot on a regular basis have almost uniformly been less successful than those who didn't. I'm not going to blame it on pot. I think the drug abuse was just a sign of different underlying causes which caused them to take school, and coincidentally life, less seriously. There are negative rammifications of such behavior. However, I can't blame their sub-par performances on drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-27, 02:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "..............."
Thanatos said:

LOL

It is pretty obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.
If you can prove that wrong, then you'll win a cookie.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-27, 10:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If you can prove that wrong, then..."
Well, to be completly honest i wasn't necessarily posting this for a grade from Zelaron, willkill. I have not seen what i was given on it, but i just thought a few guys here would like a decent read. Mechanics and what not were pretty shitty, i just made notecards then copy/pasted them all together into an essay. Took me like 15 minutes to finish my final draft.

Anyways. The essay says it all about the sample sizes and its relationship to the human brain, and its not like its common to find marijuana laced with things, D3V. At least not around where I live. The only people lacing shit with your marijuana is them black folk around here(to be honest, thats a fact..) To be completely honest, i left a part out explaining that smoking marijuana increases alpha brainwaves which increases creativity. Marijuana is pretty potent to an extent regardless of what kind you get. Also, what teenagers do you know running around with purp or any kind of high-potency marijuana? Not many, the only kids that say they have it are full of shit and clearly smoking some mock weed. Of course, I live in KC, my friends who have been to the west coast say its everywhere so it just depends where you live. Anyways, even if the weed is just basic reggie, they use the same shit for each sample or expirament.

Just trying to add some activity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-05-28, 05:14 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well, to be completly honest i wasn't..."
Which was pretty much my point. In my ~3 years of smoking marijuana I've bought weed off of many different people, including people I don't know and people I trust, and I have not ONCE smoked laced marijuana. Not once.

It is very unlikely that somebody would lace their stash, it just doesn't make sense from a dealer's standpoint.

Just another myth that the government spreads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-28, 10:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Which was pretty much my point. In my..."
Exactly. To be completly honest, i gave up smoking weed. However, it would be fucking RETARDED for a dealer to lace some weed with coke or PCP or anything of that nature, mainly because well all it would do is waste money. Weed is one of the cheaper, safer drugs. If somebody would try to sell me a quarter for like 40 bucks, i would know they're out of their mind. Nobody would buy anything that outrageous.(quarter in KC goes anywhere from 15 to 25, half for 35-45, and a zip for 55-65, sometimes cheaper depending on who you know) The only reason people would lace weed with other drugs like PCP or coke is to try to get girls fucked up so they can take advantage of them, which is just immoral in my views.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-05-29, 08:10 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Exactly. To be completly honest, i gave..."
Quarter for 40 bucks is outrageous, eh? That's the standard price around here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-29, 08:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Quarter for 40 bucks is outrageous, eh?..."
I figured it was more expensive in other areas. Yeah, 40 a quarter would be NUTS, i used to know a guy i could get a quarter for 15 from, a 'friend of the family'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2008-05-30, 01:07 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I figured it was more expensive in..."
Well half here is 80 right now for the commercial shit, i'd say it's about the same then.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V