Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-09-20, 12:33 AM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
The reason people used to find a lot more sojs is because you could gamble for them.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-20, 08:13 AM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
oh yea i had heard about that, ok well thanks to you to =)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-20, 12:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
Gratz i guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-09-22, 05:09 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
you could gamble, them and every unq ring would be soj, if you had manald/nagel IN the game

they stopped spawning much after v1.08...
i'd say ~4000 have been found in last 2 years..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-09-22, 05:18 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
yea they are rare... ME SO HAPPY I FOUND ONE!!!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-22, 07:44 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
Apoq said:
you could gamble, them and every unq ring would be soj, if you had manald/nagel IN the game

they stopped spawning much after v1.08...
i'd say ~4000 have been found in last 2 years..

4000 in 2 years????? get realistic my friend has found 10 in the past 3 months and ive found 4 myself in the past 3 months
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-23, 01:11 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
what are you saying? more or less?
if 20,000 people play at any given time
and 1 soj is being found every few days/hours...thats 4000 easily.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-09-23, 04:41 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
i have found 3. 1 from pindlebot and 2 from mephbot i believe.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-23, 04:46 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
got mine from mephbot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-24, 10:31 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
i thought the same thing, origenaly i thought they were hacked (back when they were worth stuff) but i just found one off hell meph yesterday...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-09-24, 10:52 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
Norm Diablo, dropped my first.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-25, 01:50 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
dude and to correct you theirs 65,000+ users on DIABLO II at any given time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-25, 02:22 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
i was thinking of my realm alone, k sry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-09-25, 08:41 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
Theirs more than 4,000 per 2 years
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-25, 09:25 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
... do what i never do, read the post above. we already proved that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-09-25, 09:28 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
D2H Admin said:
... do what i never do, read the post above. we already proved that
what are you talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-04, 05:28 AM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
i got 4 sojs in 3 years of playing lod , and 2 bul kathos ring
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flohe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenflohe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

flohe

Posted 2003-10-04, 11:15 AM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
i find buls all the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-04, 11:18 AM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
i find buls and sojs very often.. except not anymore my account just got banned 3 days ago so now im in the rebuilding process although for the most part i quit d2 until maybe the next patch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-04, 11:34 AM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
i never find maras...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon