Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2004-11-01, 04:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm downloading from fileplanet, but..."
My new comp is so fast I dun have to use netlimiter =-)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-11-01, 04:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "My new comp is so fast I dun have to..."
Your computer has little to do with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-11-01, 04:48 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Your computer has little to do with it."
fileplanet faq said:
Are you charging people to play the Final Stress Test?
Blizzard is not charging a fee to play the final stress test or the open beta. However, to help defray the costs associated with distributing a large number of files and to keep our focus on finalizing World of Warcraft, we have partnered with FilePlanet for the distribution of the final stress test client, which is only available to FilePlanet subscribers. Subscription to FilePlanet carries with it a nominal fee.
So I need to pay to play in the Final Stress test That kinda blows... Do I need to do that bogus ass $15.95 or can I just the month to month $7 thing and get a key? Anyone know?

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2004-11-01 at 04:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-11-01, 05:04 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "So I need to pay to play in the Final..."
Either one works, I suppose. But they'll take the $7 each month, and we won't be able to play together anyway!!

Wait a week for open beta.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-11-01, 05:23 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "So I need to pay to play in the Final..."
I paid the $15.95 a few hours ago. It already hit my bank account, but they haven't updated my subscription or anything yet.

It's kind of irritating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-01, 05:50 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I paid the $15.95 a few hours ago. It..."
INFIDEL! you should have sent me those $15 for my card/subscription!!! YOU FOOL ITS ONLY A WEEK!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-11-01, 05:52 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "INFIDEL! you should have sent me those..."
A week is worth $15 to me. I paid too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-11-01, 06:06 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "A week is worth $15 to me. I paid too."
There's other betas/etc I can get in to for that $15 anyway. Having the head-start on OB will be good as well.

Why would I send $15 to someone I don't know? If I was possessed to do something like that, I'd have sent it to Sovereign or Slim to hit the Soulfly concert that went thru.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-01, 06:35 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "There's other betas/etc I can get in to..."
Uhh... they are going to give it out for free soon you know. They did this with the previous stress test. The amount of people who actually pay to get it (probably around 400-500) is nowhere near what they need to "stress" the servers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-11-01, 06:45 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Uhh... they are going to give it out..."
This is also open to Closed Beta testers as well.

Furthermore, it was available to any FilePlanet subscribers, not just people who signed up today.

Also, if they take a server down, it should be fairly alright for Stress Testing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-01, 07:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "This is also open to Closed Beta..."
I need a torrent.....this blizzard downloader is gay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-11-01, 08:56 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I need a torrent.....this blizzard..."
Hades-Knight said:
I need a torrent.....this blizzard downloader is gay!
Oh the irony
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-11-01, 09:19 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I need a torrent.....this blizzard..."
it is a torrent....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-11-01, 09:20 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "it is a torrent...."
A really shitty one T_T.

Downloads at 60 kb/s for me atm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-01, 09:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "A really shitty one T_T. Downloads..."
and uploading at like 90+, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-01, 09:33 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "and uploading at like 90+, right?"
I downloaded net limiter. But it still sometimes peaks at 60. Never higher though.

I'm at 40% atm T_T

EDIT: WTF? I get a random popup that says "This download is not authorized by the tracker!"

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-11-01 at 09:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-02, 12:53 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I downloaded net limiter. But it still..."
Blizzard hates your 10k ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-02, 12:58 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Blizzard hates your 10k ass :D"
Got my Final Stress + Open Beta key!

Downloading client, and it should be done by the time I get up (Wireless connection permitting).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-02, 04:22 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Got my Final Stress + Open Beta key! ..."
Where do I get this DL while I wait for my keys from FP?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-11-02, 04:54 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Where do I get this DL while I wait for..."
You can download by just click the first link, if thats what your asking.

Fuck downloading this shit, too damn long. Install off the cd will be ten times faster. Maybe I will try later, but the lag is unbareable
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?

Last edited by MightyJoe; 2004-11-02 at 05:03 PM. Reason: someone want to help me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe