Posted 2004-06-16, 09:44 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "O_O Weird..."
Sovereign said:
Isn't this what a 290 is called......

I found this on ladder off of pindle .
nice!!!!
its even better then 290
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-16, 02:13 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "hell no if i had an enimga id be..."
I don't see what the big deal is... trading a stash of godly items for 5 of these (if you ever even GOT 5 of these, you would only be doing and extra 142.27 per second; 28.45 per second with just 1) Why trade that much gear for an extra 142.27 per second? kind'ove stupid in my opinion. But that's just my opinion

edit: assuming you attacked slow enough that the poison would take affect. And remember, this is all before 1/4 PVP reduction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-16, 02:16 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "I don't see what the big deal is......"
I know what you mean but people love them for some reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-16, 03:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Actually what I meant was from higher..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Actually what I meant was from higher level monsters. Highest level monster could probably drop or reroll a 400 or maybe more I'm not sure.
350 is best possible on a small charm. I have only seen one in 3 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-06-16, 04:11 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "I don't see what the big deal is......"
Alucard001 said:
edit: assuming you attacked slow enough that the poison would take affect. And remember, this is all before 1/4 PVP reduction.
PvP is reduced to 1/6. I found that the other day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-16, 04:58 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "PvP is reduced to 1/6. I found that..."
whats reduce 1/6 ur damage?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-16, 05:00 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "whats reduce 1/6 ur damage?"
Joka69 said:
whats reduce 1/6 ur damage?
1/6... Holy.Shit. uhh how would I calc that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:18 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "350 is best possible on a small charm...."
Doofus_AW said:
350 is best possible on a small charm. I have only seen one in 3 years.
your wrong highest is 451psn dmg sc. they got for like 25+ high runes...its fucking stupid, why the hell. cuz i saw some guy w; like 12 313's and a 377!
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:31 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "hell no if i had an enimga id be..."
You traded that for a jah?! idk sov, i have one of those on NL and people sell/buy Jah's all the time, when have u ever seen a game for a 313? yeah never, im keepin mine till the right offer comes along, patience pays off.

Last edited by SlickFic04; 2004-06-16 at 07:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:45 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "You traded that for a jah?! idk sov, i..."
You're insane sov, you should have made a game called "313 psn sc here" and watched the godly offers roll in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-16, 11:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're insane sov, you should have made..."
Meh .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-17, 03:34 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "hell no if i had an enimga id be..."
OMG SOV!!!! Good find.

if i found 1 of those, id get my duper friend on east and id pay him to mass dupe it and sell as many of em as i can as fast as possible. btw, he has a few dupe methods i thnk that he found himself, he wont share em wif me, but on west I got soo many runes duped on lad and non lad i got 4 full Mules full of High runes. but i hope they dont start dissapearing b4 i try and perm em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-06-17, 03:12 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "hell no if i had an enimga id be..."
I've found a few of those, along with some of my friends, and they do not trade well, actually
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`