Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-06-16, 12:18 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "All rite THIS ISNT ABOUT A GOD..."
SOJ == Best for casting
BK == USELESS... no char should use it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-16, 09:42 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "I agree with HoH I'd rather use Soj..."
ExT said:
I agree with HoH
I'd rather use Soj for my casters then use BK.
that = a fact
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-16, 02:07 PM in reply to Death's post starting "that = a fact :D"
Death said:
that = a fact
Life leech doesn't work in duels... if you haven't noticed. And who actually plays the game now? It's all act1 for about an hour or two, get rushed, baal, get rushed, baal more, duel, baal, duel, new char. Rinse & repeat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-16, 03:04 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Ummm hate to make you look like an..."
zagggon said:
Ummm hate to make you look like an idiot but sojs have been the economy on ladder ever since new patch, and yeah sojs are better in my opinion.
???? do you play ladder cause if you did you would know what i'am talking about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-17, 02:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Here's what I have come up with...."
a friend offered me um rune or mal rune for my bk ring what should i take.. thing is i don't need the bk ring um or mal
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-17, 03:11 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "a friend offered me um rune or mal rune..."
Mal is the rarest, and BK ring is useless, go for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`