Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-09-29, 12:40 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Anime noob?........ ok..... no comment....

......ok maybe one comment, its just that I have spent over $1000 on anime in the last 10 months and dont like hearing me be called an 'anime noob'
Hahaha, sorry sorry. I just got that impression from some of your posts in this thread, but after re-reading the thread and the other one I don't know how I came to that conclusion.
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-29, 04:31 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
syg is an anime noob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2003-09-29, 04:41 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
gee thanks you ruined my cover... Tumirak's wrath shall follow!!!
/gokart
/atoyot

PWNED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-29, 04:44 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
...holy shit...well I got the perfect counter for that.

/bigfish
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2003-09-29, 05:22 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
FLCL was hell wierd for me... Heh, but after you watch all of them, you start to get it. Naruto is pretty damn good, it's not finished yet, but judging from the manga we can well assume it's gonna be around 200 episodes... AT LEAST. Hope it doesn't turn into something like the dubbed dragonball Z... Hours of staring and continual constipation. Gundam Seed just finished... But did everyone have to die right before the end? =\ Gundam Wing had a more peaceful ending.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-09-30, 01:21 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Yeah, Naruto is pretty good. I've watched the first 51 episodes, is that as far as they've been subbed yet or am I just not looking hard enough? =)

One show that I forgot about is Tenshi na Konamaiki, also known as My Cheeky Angel. Some prettty f'ing hilarious characters in that one.

Speaking of Naruto though, Randuin, I finally know who the guy in your avatar is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-30, 08:09 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Hah... Yeah, Gaara pwnz, But yeah, 51 is the latest episode aired in Japan, it airs every wednesday in Japan and the subbers are usually done by Friday or the latest, the weekend. So I'm pretty much refreshing my torrents by then And also, I read manga more, so I'm reading Shaman King and One Piece
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-09-30, 08:10 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
FLCL's a lot like the end of Eva; it's open to your interpretation and purposedly made that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-30, 08:11 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Yeah... Btw Rorouni, Who's that in j00r ava n sig? Kiba from Naruto has a VERY similair design >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-09-30, 08:43 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-09-30, 09:06 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Yeah thats him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-30, 09:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
K Yeah, I haven't seen that yet ... call me stupid but i haven't
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-09-30, 10:23 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Don't watch it expecting action. It's definitely a drama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-30, 12:15 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Heh, yeah, there's all of maybe 4 fight scenes in the whole series.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-09-30, 12:43 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
And they're quite short, too. One lasts maybe a minute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-30, 03:11 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
gawd no... I need action to keep my happy... which is why I hated Patlabor 3 WXIII... I wish I never bought it.

:edit: or a really fascinating world... such as Spirited Away... that was awsome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-30, 05:16 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Fascinating World and Action? Naruto
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-09-30, 09:02 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Naruto's definitely good. I'd also recommend Last Exile. Heck, parts of Exile remind me of Skies of Arcadia (the show involves massive airship battles)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-30, 09:55 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Anyone seen Ayashi no Ceres? That's a good one to watch with your lady
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-01, 01:02 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "All of you who posted in 'which anime..."
Randuin said:
Hah... Yeah, Gaara pwnz, But yeah, 51 is the latest episode aired in Japan, it airs every wednesday in Japan and the subbers are usually done by Friday or the latest, the weekend. So I'm pretty much refreshing my torrents by then And also, I read manga more, so I'm reading Shaman King and One Piece
Friday? ;_; But I can't wait that long.

Shaman King and One Piece both rule. I've been buying Shonen Jump any time I see it, but I think I'm just going to start buying the volumes off of Amazon since they're pretty much on the same release schedule, if not a bit better. =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sqrl