Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-12-01, 10:13 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
i smoked a lot. ~~~
bongs every day and about 20 ©@/v\€L cigg a day for some years.
my lounge started to hurt and it's also not a cheap pleasure for a student, so i read a good book by allen carr that helps you to quit smoking.
now i don't smoke cigg. or anything else from monday to friday and on friday afternoon after university , I go to a place called the "thc headquarter", a place were some of my friends "live" and start smoking joints and bongs , but no cigg.!

I think it should be legal, cause it does not harm you like alcohol and gov. could earn a lot of money if they'd sell it like cigg. or alc., but you also shouldn't be stoned when things need to be done seriously.
I think it should be legal from friday to sunday and prohibited from monday to friday.
don't underestimate the power of colorfull dreams where you can fly !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
stillontop is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenstillontop is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

stillontop

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:08 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
~Krayzie-Bone~ said:
Marijuana does not impair your driving.. i dont know where you heard that, ive never had an accadent and ive been high 98% of the time i was driving. Never even came close to an accadent and never got any tickets... People that never done it have no room to say what it does to you or what it doesnt. Also, if packaging factory of marijuana burned down only the people in like a 2 foot radius would be high.... if your sitting in a car with the windows rolled up and theres a blunt being passed around if you dont hit the blunt your not going to get high..
Just because it has little to no effect on you, doesn't mean it doesn't effect other people. And just because I've never smoked the shit, doesn't mean I don't know people who have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:09 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
I never said it has little to no affect on me, do NOT get a temper with me young lady im sure you will not like the end result. What i mean is it doesnt affect your sences enough to make you drive badly, unless of course you get some KB or dro, in which case you shouldnt even move musless drive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:17 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
~Krayzie-Bone~ said:
I never said it has little to no affect on me, do NOT get a temper with me young lady im sure you will not like the end result. What i mean is it doesnt affect your sences enough to make you drive badly, unless of course you get some KB or dro, in which case you shouldnt even move musless drive.
Temper? What temper? I have nothing to get angry about. Young lady? How old are you anyway?

Anyway.

Quote:
According to CNN, Some of the harmful effects of marijuana use are dry mouth and throat, breathing problems, impaired ability to perform tasks requiring concentration and coordination such as driving a car, increased heart rate, intense anxiety, panic attacks, or paranoia, bronchitis and asthma if used long-term, and suppressed immunity and increased risk to the lungs and reproductive system if used for an extended period of time.
- http://cancer.about.com/cs/sideeffects/a/aa092601a.htm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:26 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
Show me a PROVEN fact that marijuana prevents driving ability. Anyone can say that but does it make it true? Nope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:27 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
oh come on, cnn said its true so it must be true
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:28 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
mmhmm, jus before this flares out and turns into an an argument instead of a dispute; lets calm down a bit... we can either do that by:
1: Smoking a joint (i quit weed by the way so i wont be doing that)

or 2: uhh... didnt have plan 2.. lets just not argue

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:31 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
Or plan 3) Eat kiwi.

And I never said that Marijuana prevents driving abilities, just that it effects them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:33 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
The world is ending...ex quit weed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:35 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
Well, im just saying.. anyone whos smoked weed knows it doesnt impare driving.. people that say that are either
1)People that for some reason are HIGHLY against anything illegal
2)People that have never smoked it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:39 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
You're right, KB. I wouldn't personally know. I'll ask my father. And Brother. And some of my friends.

But do note that different drugs have different effects on different people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:42 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
There probably smoking unpure weed then. It can have a shit load of stuff added to it that is much more potent then regular weed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:46 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
Sovereign said:
There probably smoking unpure weed then. It can have a shit load of stuff added to it that is much more potent then regular weed.
That's a possibility, I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:49 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
Sov, thats correct. Low-grade weed, often reffered to as homegrown has a very low THC (tetrahydracannibonal) content then some of the other weed out there. There is however Mid-grade Home grown and High grade homegrown, Midgrade is sometimes called KB (Kind Bud) its grown with alot more care and often is the female plant which contains alot more THC then the male. High-grade often reffered to as Dro of Hydro, is mainly homegrown grown using a HydroPhonics kit which basically cycles water over the roots of the marijuanna plant constantly providing it with nutrients and fertalizer making it alot more potent. Hydro usually contains a very high % of THC which is the stuff that actually gets you high.

Next there is some weed that is not pure weed, Often reffered to as Laced. Laced weed can contain anything, and its often hard to distinguish regular weed from Laced if unexperienced. Most times its Laced with Angel Dust, cocain or pcp. However, it can be laced with many other chemicals unknown to the consumer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-01, 01:51 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
Krazey has a good point... And alchohol impairs your driving so much more. Not to mention a lot more people die of alchohol poisening and drunk drivers.... how come thats not illegal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-12-01, 02:22 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
Simply because the government can make much cash off of it through the alchohol it self AND the cost of a funeral for the person that died consuming the alchohol and driving or something like that. Weed, however the government cannot make much money off of because they cant tax it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-01, 02:22 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
Thats what i dont understand. Why cant they tax it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 02:26 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
Because, people can easily grow it and if caught with it, so what? Its legal. No fines no nothing. Second, when growing it the goverment loses money due to the fact its not being payed for, which means it doesnt have taxes. Sure, they could legalize the possesion of it, then people would just sell it and still.. the government makes no money, they could keep the growing of it illegal.. so what, its illegal now and its still out there which means people still grow it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-04, 09:43 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
in canada you are allowed to grow your own weed and smoke it as long asd you don't sell it or let anyone else smoke it.I never smoked weed in my life but I know it does impair driving.Not because you are high though but because lots of people smoke it while driving.If I asked my drug-dealer dad about marijuana he would kill me 2 times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-04, 09:50 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Marijuanna"
This reminds me of last night's South Park episode. Marijuana should I guess be allowed to be legal, but with penalties extremely high. Here in AK I think the law is you kill someone while intoxicated you get life. It should be death penelty if you kill someone while driving high. W3wt!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez