Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-11-27, 09:43 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "and ill take the old one!"
glory_gamer said:
and ill take the old one!
the old power supply? good luck he says its bad already...pwnt
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-28, 09:42 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "and ill take the old one!"
You already have one...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2005-12-01, 01:16 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "You already have one..."
I would rather put cigars out in my retinas than pay 500 dollars for a system that in 5 years will have less than 5 good games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2005-12-01, 01:24 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "I would rather put cigars out in my..."
Bon Clay said:
I would rather put cigars out in my retinas than pay 500 dollars for a system that in 5 years will have less than 5 good games.
Then this is for you:

Last edited by S2 AM; 2008-05-07 at 02:13 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-12-01, 01:49 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Then this is for you:"
Does that look like a cigar?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-01, 03:57 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Then this is for you:"
Now that is a clever gun.

YOu could make millions selling those on the streets of Japan!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-01, 04:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now that is a clever gun. YOu could..."
Honestly I am really excited for this new xbox, with great new titles like Halo 3 and um..........did I say Halo 3? Well I can't think of anything else at the moment.

On a serious note if they do make a new Ninja Gaiden solely for this system I will buy it when its around 150$.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2005-12-01, 04:22 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "Honestly I am really excited for this..."
Ain't it gonna be Halo 2.5?

Ten reasons to wait for the PS3: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/668/668446p3.html

And it does appear that a new Ninja Gaiden will be exclusive to the 360, but to wait for the console to be priced at $150 will be some wait, especially if you're waiting for the full package version.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-01, 04:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ain't it gonna be Halo 2.5? Ten..."
I don't care about any package shit I just want to play Ninja Gaiden, as for the other 2 systems PS3 is going to have plenty of shit everyone needs to have that one. As far as new Nintendo is concerned I know it will have a Zelda game, thats really all I need to know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bon Clay

Posted 2005-12-01, 05:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ain't it gonna be Halo 2.5? Ten..."
Lenny said:
Ain't it gonna be Halo 2.5?

Ten reasons to wait for the PS3: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/668/668446p3.html

And it does appear that a new Ninja Gaiden will be exclusive to the 360, but to wait for the console to be priced at $150 will be some wait, especially if you're waiting for the full package version.
GameSpy said:
Bach and other Microsoft executives, headlining a series of events that open Tokyo Game Show, will detail the company's strategy for success in Japan. More than 40 publishers in Japan, including Bandai Co. Ltd., Capcom Co. Ltd., Koei Co. Ltd., Konami Corp., Namco Ltd., Sega Corp., Square Enix Co. Ltd. and Tecmo Ltd., have pledged their support for Xbox 360, joining the ranks of the best publishers from around the world. As the ultimate canvas for game developers, Xbox 360 will inspire a new wave of innovation in gameplay, storytelling and artistry never before seen in video games.

Promising to capture the imagination of Japanese gamers, new titles and established franchises such as "Dead or Alive® 4," "Ridge Racer 6," "NINETY-NINE NIGHTS;," "Dead Rising" and "FINAL FANTASY XI" will be available on Xbox 360 in the months to come. With support for high-definition output with anti-aliasing, and Dolby 5.1 surround sound, all Xbox 360 games will deliver smooth, cinematic experiences that scream off the screen.
It kinda seems like someone at IGN was payed off by a certain Japanese Company... I wonder who that'd be.

Like I've said before, I'll buy the next generation Nintendo console simply for the Zelda franchise. I was secretly hoping they'd cave in after the GameCube and make Zelda games for Microsoft. We can dream can't we?

Anyways, I don't see anything in that article about the 360's 6 thread processor. Maybe that's because PS3 won't have one.... It was also conveniently left out that the 360 is practically a computer, It has more expandability than Grav's butthole, now that's pushing the envelope. Either way, I probably won't get either until about a year from now when I come back from the Sandbox, so it's all irrelevant to me anyway.

I'd also like for you guys to realize something. Everyone wants hundreds of titles for a system. While variety is nice, having 3rd party crap all over the shelves kinda sucks. A lot of third party shit usually sucks... and what's the point in buying twenty other first person shooters, or twenty other RPGs, when you have the best 3 to 5 on the shelf already? To top it off, what a lot of people don't realize, is that when you have "hundreds" of games, it's going to be difficult to get large online games going. You've gotta spread the fanbase out over those games. I would personally rather have a large thriving community of people who play Halo 3, than search 20 hours for a laggy game of 3 v 3 for Killzone 2. Think about it.

Last edited by S2 AM; 2005-12-01 at 05:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-12-01, 08:29 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "It kinda seems like someone at IGN was..."
S2 AM for Captain of Debate Team!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-12-02, 10:26 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "It kinda seems like someone at IGN was..."
FFXI is going to be on the PS3. As will FFXII. And 3 games made by Spielberg.

Since PS3 will have FFXI as well then that's one thing the 360 doesn't have over it. The list of advantages over the PS3 is slowly but surely depleting.

And for all us doom-mongers out there, predicting, nay, wishing for a total recall. some high-up XBox guy has said it'll never happen. Spoilsport.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-03, 02:20 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "It kinda seems like someone at IGN was..."
Aren't these companies losing money on the packages? Or is that just a stupid rumor? Seems like the latter to me but I can't be sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood