Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2003-01-21, 08:05 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
what about me?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-01-21, 08:06 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Eh i could be a sup or something i guess your pick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-21, 08:20 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
ill go for the computer graphics one

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-01-21, 08:27 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I want to apply for Supreme Mod...simply to piss certain people off...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-21, 08:51 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Jamesadin said:
Bryan123: not exactly sure
Mod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-22, 08:35 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I tend to follow the news of games fairly frequently. Not looking for any "official" position, but I can give news updates whenever I hear them (and have been).

Best to post all relevant information in Announcements, or perhaps in the forum of the given console in question?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tuff

Posted 2003-01-22, 08:45 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Oh: some new someone can post

"Recently it was announced that the president and chief operating officer of Sega of America, Peter Moore, had stepped down. Today it is revealed that he has joined Microsoft as their vice president of retail sales and marketing.

Moore left his position at Sega of America after four years. No reason was given beyond that it was a personal matter. Tetsu Kayama, Sega's overall COO, will take over as president of Sega of America.

Moore's new job will have him overseeing the retail business of the Xbox hardware and software, Microsoft PC games, plus home and software products sold in Europe and Japan. He will report to Robbie Bach, senior VP of the home and entertainment arm of Microsoft."

---------------------------------------

Microsoft has been buying a few big name guys off. They're really determined to pull ahead of Sony no matter what.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tuff

Posted 2003-01-22, 09:14 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Since I have an hour everymorning on weekdays I would like to apply for Supreme Moderator.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-01-22, 09:21 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Since I have an hour everymorning on weekdays I would like to apply for Supreme Moderator.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-22, 09:22 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Penguin said:

Fine... you make me supreme mod ill remove my avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-01-22, 09:33 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Penguin said:

Fine... you make me supreme mod ill remove my avatar.

Considering the new one will prolly be THAT clown again maybe ill pass, but if its acceptable, maybe ill think about it ;p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-22, 09:38 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
i mean no avatar or sig besides text for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-01-22, 10:05 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Quote:
I want to apply for Supreme Mod...simply to piss certain people off...
Bad reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-01-22, 10:07 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Oooo, Oooo, pick me, pick me!!!!!

Officially applying for News Poster <<<<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-22, 11:21 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
i'd like to be a regular mod...could you look for places that need mods?i would like to do something about the general chat section...it gets offtopic quite alot....sorry about my offtopic thread i made in there...
Allanonx <---MODERATOR

im still in highschool but i have 2nd period free so i go in the computer lab and go on zelaron for the period...(post,read,give adviece and al) and i would like to be a mod atleast in a d2 forum like the marketplace or the d2 general chat or i could be a sup mod and help out in the grapphics area, d2 area, or maybe other threads that don't need special knowledge just experience for...and also i check the zel forums at 7th period too so i check the site quite alot....

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!

Last edited by allanonx; 2003-01-22 at 11:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-22, 11:54 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I suggest spending more time outside the DII forum if you want to be a mod...becuase I havn't really seen you around too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-22, 02:27 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I have, he's the Andrew Wahang(sp?) that some guy is flaming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-22, 03:03 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Voluntary Slavery
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-22, 03:23 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
How long until you think you make the desicion? Until all the positions are filled?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-22, 04:50 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I have an hour ++ every weekday morning so that's not a good reason SYG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!