Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-10-02, 07:45 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "It lived up to its hype and was the..."
Goddamn I want to play with you guys so bad. I'm pretty good, compared to everyone else I've played with. So far I haven't come up against anybody that's given me a real tough challenge but hey, it's only been out for a week so we're all still getting used to it.

I think I'm gonna call Comcast and get them to come out and install cable so I can join up with you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-02, 07:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Goddamn I want to play with you guys so..."
Awesome, so you can meet your match with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-02, 07:50 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Awesome, so you can meet your match..."
lol probably. My favorite weapon is the standard battle rifle. 5-6 headshots with that thing from a distance and you're done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-08, 06:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol probably. My favorite weapon is the..."
Gruesome is probably the best player I've ever played WITH. Against, I don't really know, only because I've never really faced the full wrath of Gruesome on the opposite team. I have before, in non-matchmaking games, and he totally kicked my ass though.

Long story short, you will probably be amazed by his skills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Gruesome is probably the best player..."
Titusfied said:
Gruesome is probably the best player I've ever played WITH. Against, I don't really know, only because I've never really faced the full wrath of Gruesome on the opposite team. I have before, in non-matchmaking games, and he totally kicked my ass though.

Long story short, you will probably be amazed by his skills.
OMG thank you. You can get off your knees now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-09, 07:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Gruesome is probably the best player..."
Got a rampage (20 kills in a row) last night. Thought I was hot shit. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-09, 08:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Got a rampage (20 kills in a row) last..."
hahaha nice, i havent even gotten 15 in a row yet. But that might because im playing captains and majors on a daily basis
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-09, 08:50 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hahaha nice, i havent even gotten 15 in..."
It's not like it was against anybody bad either. My partner and I just had a helluva game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-09, 09:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's not like it was against anybody..."
Thats sick dude. Whats your gamertag? Mines Gruesomebody, you can check me up at bungie.net
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:53 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thats sick dude. Whats your gamertag?..."
*Cum drips from mouth*

Thank you, may I have another?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-09, 09:58 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "*Cum drips from mouth* Thank you,..."
so i got 15 kills in a row tonight on a ranked match with titus. it was awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-10, 07:20 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "*Cum drips from mouth* Thank you,..."
Titusfied said:
*Cum drips from mouth*

Thank you, may I have another?
.w.t.f.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting ".w.t.f."
I'm gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-10, 05:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm gay."
and hes my catcher
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:23 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "and hes my catcher"
No doubt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied