Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-07-09, 11:02 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
I'm awesome at Monkey Ball.. I got to the end of Monkey Ball 2 before I could go no further (this one level has like 9 rings floating in the air, and you have to roll up and down the sides and make big jumps onto the next! It's insane)

Oh but I think they're releasing this new console too soon, if they abandon the Gamecube people are gonna be really pissed. I'll be pissed knowing I'm still using an inferior machine .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-07-09, 11:13 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
I don't want to see any personal flames or console flaming in this thread. That is against the rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-09, 11:55 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
But don't close the thread you could get demoded.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-07-11, 01:28 AM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
well sorry i didnt know it was fake until i acctually read the gamepro magazine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-11, 10:19 AM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
dickspy67 said:
But don't close the thread you could get demoded.
Quit whining. Its getting really annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-14, 11:07 AM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
Can we get back to the topic? I want to hear more of this new Game Cube. If it's the picture on the last page then it sure looks to be a good one!
Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
~ Groucho Marx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Burn666side is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBurn666side is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Burn666side

Posted 2003-07-14, 11:29 AM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
Did you even read this topic, Burn666side? I already told you, guys about that picture, but if you are so retarded as to not understand, allow me to reclarify it for you.

THE PICTURE, AS WELL AS THE IDEA OF A NEXUS CONSOLE IS FAKE. THE ONLY NEW NINTENDO CONSOLE IN PRODUCTION WILL BE AN AS OF NOW SECRET PROJECT MADE TO COMPETE WITH SONY AND MICROSOFT'S NEXT CONSOLES. WE HAVE NO NEWS WHATSOEVER OF IT, SO EVERYBODY GET OVER IT.

I hope that makes it clearer for idiots like you. Next time read everything before making a post as retarded as that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-14, 09:29 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
Uncapped, back off. He's a friend of mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-14, 09:55 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
NonGayMan said:
I don't want to see any personal flames or console flaming in this thread. That is against the rules.
This goes for you too, uncapped. I know what you did really wasn't that harsh, but one little post could turn this thread into a flame war.

He may have not read the whole thread.. He might have just looked at the console then hit Post Reply, not looking at what others have said.

Next time, don't be so aggresive to people who ask questions. You could have easily just told him that the Nexus was a project by somebody that does not work for nintendo and wasn't real, rather than calling him retarded and an idiot.

Ok, now back onto the topic. The Nintendo Nexus is NOT REAL. So stop asking about it. Althoug, there is supposed to be a future Nintendo console, but nobody really knows all of the details about it. There isn't even a confirmed release date, but most people are saying 2005 by the latest. Hope this helps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-16, 01:41 AM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
Dude. The dolphin was a prototype before XBOX and PS2 Were even in development. The Dolphin was supposed to be released in 2001 but when the PS2 and XBOX system we're released and had much better performance the Nintendo company came up with a new system. Gamecube. They downgraded the size of the actual system, and made the gameplay cd's smaller, more compact, able to hole more data than regular cd's. The Dolphin is in production again, and has been remodeled and new featured. Coming Soon.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-16, 08:12 AM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
Nintendo was pretty smart when they made the cds smaller. That way, nobody could burn them easily.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:06 AM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
..."Dolphin" was the codename for the Gamecube. It wasn't the actual name of the console, dude. You don't know what you're talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-17, 01:23 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
Sorry bout that. Get a little nuts sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-17, 07:42 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
Not a problem. I did the exact same thing within my first month. Jumped on one of Penguin's friend's asses for no real reason. Didn't know any better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-17, 07:47 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
uncapped said:
Sorry bout that. Get a little nuts sometimes.
Nothing wrong in being nuts.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-18, 06:45 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
lol i hope thats not a real squirllel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-22, 05:18 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
Hey guess its my first day and all but GameCube games rock all of them PS2 and Xbox have some awsome games 2 but i perfer my gamecube over them all.
Tha Force Is Strong In
Tha Jedi Disipels. Tha BMW HAS SPOKEN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Black Skater is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlack Skater is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Black Skater

Posted 2003-07-22, 05:40 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
no wonder ur a useless imp... lol j/k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-07-22, 06:18 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
Ps2 games are fun, but I've gone back and played nintendo made/held games more often and enjoyed it more. Hell, I STILL play snes games. Those things fuckin rock.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-07-22, 06:59 PM in reply to kaos's post "New Nintendo Console?"
Yea what ever bra, I have all tha systems and my fav i gamecube.
I also find myself playin atari alot but nintendo awsome.
Tha Force Is Strong In
Tha Jedi Disipels. Tha BMW HAS SPOKEN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Black Skater is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlack Skater is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Black Skater