Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-26, 07:19 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "So you already started? IM me with ur..."
My account name on this realm is *Vollstrecker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-26, 07:27 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "My account name on this realm is..."
Vollstrecker said:
My account name on this realm is *Vollstrecker.
hmm, original.... im not starting yet, try convince me =.=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-26, 08:40 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "hmm, original.... im not starting yet,..."
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

Basically, you log on, and within 2-3 days, you're ready to duel. Eth Cruels and all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-26, 08:50 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'm not trying to convince anyone of..."
does it really go that fast ??
how annoying is the lag ??? cuz u ARE trying to convince me voll (and if not, u did it accidentaly )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-26, 09:03 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "does it really go that fast ?? how..."
Just fucking play..

It's a pretty cool server.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-26, 09:28 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Just fucking play.. It's a pretty..."
How do I use a different CD Key?

I mean... I can look for a CDKey swapper, but... I only have one copy of the game. What're you using Volls?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-26, 10:04 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "How do I use a different CD Key? I..."
I am just using my original cd key, seems to work fine. My account is mightyjoe.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-26, 04:08 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "How do I use a different CD Key? I..."
I'm using my regular CDkey. I've got 2 for the realm, at the worst case.

I haven't checked if onlyer's refiller works for 1.09 (I know the D2Loader won't).

The lag on it isn't really bad at all. My ping is slightly higher than on the realms, and it lags a bit when I join/exit games. It's nothing like waiting in a 1.5k line or anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-26, 05:00 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'm using my regular CDkey. I've got 2..."
Where can I get a maphack for 1.09? I know it's not allowed in duels, but I want to use it to MF.

Also, it's been a while... Other than the typical bowzon and orb sorc, I don't remember any builds for 1.09... I don't know what to do without synergies. Reccomendations or links to specific threads perhaps?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-26, 06:55 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Where can I get a maphack for 1.09? I..."
Do NOT hack on these realms... the consequences can be the same as battle.net (they can also steal your key if you aggrivate them)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-26, 06:57 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Do NOT hack on these realms... the..."
Oh, I found MH on blizzhackers.

I still need some good builds for 1.09. If anyone wants to do the digging for me...
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-26, 07:04 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Oh, I found MH on blizzhackers. I..."
How about this one:

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....t=Guided+Arrow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-27, 07:27 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Do NOT hack on these realms... the..."
I doubt they're THAT anal about hacking, as long as you're not breaking any rules.

I have a MH for 09, D2Hackit, and several useful D2Hackit modules still. I DO need a .09 D2Loader, so I don't have to use my fucking CD. -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-27, 07:49 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I doubt they're THAT anal about..."
bah, can i just start playing that realm or do i have to uninstall/reinstall ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-27, 08:17 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "bah, can i just start playing that..."
You need to copy your existing D2 folder to C:\Program Files, and revert it to .09. There's a bit more, it's in that link.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-27, 09:13 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You need to copy your existing D2..."
hmmm... mayb when i have some more time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-26, 03:36 AM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "It all sounds good but also kind of..."
OMFG!! IM HAVING SOO MUCH FIN WIT DIS EAZ.. and wtf.. i was on for about 15 mins, and i got realmd -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-26, 01:13 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "It all sounds good but also kind of..."
can some1 post the host and ip thingy plz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-08-26, 03:29 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "can some1 post the host and ip thingy..."
This is not an IP game...

It's a private Realm. The game needs modified to see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-26, 03:52 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "This is not an IP game... It's a..."
is this thing still working or no?

i could have sworn i saw a post about this thing getting shut down for good! if its still up i would love to join, i miss my old orb/nova sorc so much, it was so easy back then... and fun!
times of grace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
robotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrobotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

robotbees