Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Favorite Race
Undead 15 13.04%
Orc 30 26.09%
Night Elf 45 39.13%
Human 25 21.74%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2002-08-22, 08:28 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
With my new account, im doing good with all the races except the Undeads... Ive never played them yet, therefore i think ill play abit with the undeads today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-22, 03:37 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
I'm gonna have to say human because I'm best with it, but I like undead and Orc also.

Elf is just too boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-08-23, 09:08 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
boring but strong i say... hunt rushes are pretty effective to me. I played quite a bit of games with the Undeads today, and boy im beggining to like the race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-25, 05:44 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
human....because they own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AlwaysFuctUp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlwaysFuctUp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AlwaysFuctUp

Posted 2002-08-25, 10:35 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Random... cuz all races own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-27, 09:39 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"

Orcs like my balls if u played and lost as much as i did u would feel me agony, orcs are crap to0 slow to0 expensive and not a worth playing race.

*sigh* still my favorite because im a dumass and cant use any other race.
=\
Team games are for n00bz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lumbergh is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLumbergh is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lumbergh

Posted 2002-09-12, 11:30 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Hmm well id say anything cept for orc...It's a fact that spellcasters own the game and it's very hard to win without them...and everyones spellcasters disable the other teams main units, ie. Polymorph, cyclone, possession, cripple...But orcs spellcasters only benefit and beef up their own units...which can be easyily countered by most races..For instance if your playing a human who polymorphs your taurens and uses priests gigantic area dispel to keep dispelling bloodlust/healing wards then your kinda gg'd ...just my opinion but most races have a counter to orc..
FliK, BluE LightninG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FliK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFliK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FliK

Posted 2002-09-12, 11:31 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Errr did i mention brillance aura needs to be downed >.< hehe
FliK, BluE LightninG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FliK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFliK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FliK

Posted 2002-09-12, 11:45 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Welcome to the forum, FliK.

Please refrain from double posting. If you forgot to say something and noone has replied yet, please use the edit button and add it to your post.

Thank you for visting Zelaron, have a nice day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-09-13, 03:06 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Ive decided to play with Humans and NE with my new account... istead of wasting my time trying to master all races...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-13, 03:08 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Quote:
Originally posted by FliK
Errr did i mention brillance aura needs to be downed >.< hehe
No, it doesnt.

"hehe"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-09-13, 04:34 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
So it looks like people like Humans and Orcs. I'd have though people like NE the most but I guess not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-14, 07:49 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
actually, NE is my top race, and Humans would be second... you could say that Human would be a "back-up" when i kept losing with NE or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-14, 10:02 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
I think all of the 4 races are balanced
I always use random

but I will vote for Night Elf~~
Because the Night Elf gal is SO sexy~~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yozz-hk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyozz-hk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yozz-hk

Posted 2002-09-16, 06:36 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge

No, it doesnt.

"hehe"

Ya sorry buddy but brillance aura DOES need to be downed....with lvl 3 brillance aura you can always blizzard and water ele..not to mention your spellcasters can PERM heal/slow/poly/inner fire...mass spellcasters in thoery shouldn't work...but with human it does..99% of human players go archmage..becuase its almost a requirement to win in most cases...you cant say the same for any other race...thats why blizzards talking about it now...in my opinion it should be halved..that might make it a little more balanced..
FliK, BluE LightninG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FliK

Posted 2002-09-17, 02:27 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
I never use blizzard anyways... because I don't feel like killing my own teammates by accident... Water Elemental owns all summons...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-17, 06:38 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Yeah, but lvl 3 wolves are good too...fast attack with crit strike is gosu >.< ...treants are just...blah...i mean...at lvl 3 there kinda decent..if you need something to overwhelme or tank a few hits....i couldnt see myself choosing it over entangle tho o.O
FliK, BluE LightninG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FliK

Posted 2002-09-17, 06:56 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Lvl 1 entangle > Lvl 3 FON
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-09-17, 08:16 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
hi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-20, 05:59 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
human! cause they are fast

uups, did I drag it back on topic? silly me /:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked