Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2005-01-10, 07:40 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "42 now. If it's not patched by this..."
22 or 23 tauren shaman, been hunting alliance in ashenvale and darkshore mostly. It seems like when I don't want to fight them they want to fight. It's getting pretty annoying how alliance keep noob hunting in stonetalon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-10, 01:19 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "42 now. If it's not patched by this..."
ask_rabber said:
42 now. If it's not patched by this weekend, I'm gonna do some hardcore Doan farming. Did about 20-30 minutes worth last night and got 8g. And maybe if it is patched I'll drop my leatherworking for enchanting, make some fat cash off the shards.

But yeah, killin alliance sure is fun. Friday night me and grav went out and killed a shitload. F'n hilarious when you kill 3 people of similar or higher level with only 2 of you. Also makes for a good laugh when 20 level 20's band together, and all die in rapid succession.
I killed eight level 25+s by myself the other day.. they all ganked me out of nowhere, but my superior pick-them-off tactics won.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-01-10, 04:46 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "42 now. If it's not patched by this..."
They've already nerfed it. It's now about 40s each instead of 1.5g
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-01-10, 07:35 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "They've already nerfed it. It's now..."
Randuin said:
They've already nerfed it. It's now about 40s each instead of 1.5g
Raab calls your bluff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-01-11, 02:29 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Raab calls your bluff"
Doan hunting?

I'm not familiar with what you speak of.

Edit: You mean Arcanist Doan in the Scarlet Monastary?

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2005-01-11 at 02:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-01-11, 05:34 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Doan hunting? I'm not familiar with..."
Yes, Library in SM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-01-11, 07:20 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes, Library in SM."
Unless they nerfed it since Sunday, it still works. I'll find out this weekend for sure. It's pretty easy to stealth past everything and then slaughter him, probably takes like 5 minutes per run. Too bad you have to have someone different start the next group over and over, sucks if nobody is on. If it works still on friday, that's all I'm gonna do.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-01-11, 12:23 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Unless they nerfed it since Sunday, it..."
Can't you log out and back in?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-01-11, 08:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Can't you log out and back in?"
seems like they would think of that... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2005-01-12, 06:34 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "seems like they would think of that......"
I mean, that's what a group does after everyone has lead; so if it works that way, why wouldn't it work for a single person? Also, unpartied people are either in their own party or in no party. I think if you leave a party you end up in one state, but if you logout, you end up in the other; I don't really have any details on this, I've just noticed that sometimes I'm in the channel "zZhenyaParty" and other times I'm in the channel "zNoParty" when soloing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-01-12, 02:31 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Unless they nerfed it since Sunday, it..."
Don't remember if it's been stated, but his drops have been nerfed. It still shows the old sell price, but you don't receive the price stated for vendoring his drops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-01-12, 11:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I mean, that's what a group does after..."
Those parties are created by Cosmos though for whatever reasons, ie, QuestShare
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-01-13, 08:24 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Don't remember if it's been stated, but..."
Vollstrecker said:
Don't remember if it's been stated, but his drops have been nerfed. It still shows the old sell price, but you don't receive the price stated for vendoring his drops.
That's where you're wrong. Unless it also displays in my inventory wrong, then it still displays and sells properly. It says the blade goes for 1.3 gold, and when I sell it I gain 1.3 gold, same with Illusionary Rod but that's worth about 1.6. And if they do nerf the price, I might take up enchanting to sell the shards for like 3 gold each.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-01-13, 12:36 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Don't remember if it's been stated, but..."
Hey Volls you get your cosmos Shardsorter for cosmos working? How did you do it? Cause mine no workie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-01-13, 01:25 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "That's where you're wrong. Unless it..."
ask_rabber said:
That's where you're wrong. Unless it also displays in my inventory wrong, then it still displays and sells properly. It says the blade goes for 1.3 gold, and when I sell it I gain 1.3 gold, same with Illusionary Rod but that's worth about 1.6. And if they do nerf the price, I might take up enchanting to sell the shards for like 3 gold each.
Now see, I read where a few people had sold the Hypnotic Blade, and only gained something like 36s for it, not the 1.3g like normal, but the sell price still displayed as 1.3g.

I might have to check it out later.

Edit: No, I don't play my Warlock anymore really Kock... I never bothered with that module.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-01-13, 01:40 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Now see, I read where a few people had..."
Yeah, I've heard that also. I believe Blizzard also clarrified that it's true, but I think they did that so people wouldn't farm it for the money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-01-13, 01:46 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Yeah, I've heard that also. I believe..."
ask_rabber said:
Yeah, I've heard that also. I believe Blizzard also clarrified that it's true, but I think they did that so people wouldn't farm it for the money.
Tell me your pw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-01-16, 01:26 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Tell me your pw."
Finally 44. Loving the Phantom Blade, my sinister strikes hurt so much more now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-01-16, 01:29 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Finally 44. Loving the Phantom Blade,..."
I'll be 50 when I wake up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-01-16, 03:02 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'll be 50 when I wake up"
28 atm. 1/4 to 29. W00T!

I kept on getting ganked in the Hillsbrad foothills, so I decieded to go exploring for a while instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign