Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:49 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "well if it isnt too late and you have..."
Alright, thanks. No I haven't started yet, prolly won't start for a while. Still gotta trade around for the items I need.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:01 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "well if it isnt too late and you have..."
Good thinking on the Molten Boulder charges, sir!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-12, 11:45 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Flaming rabies is FireClaw and Rabie..."
ExT said:
Flaming rabies is FireClaw and Rabie Druid.
Well i'll make a quick build of it for ya.

Skills:
20 Rabies
20 Fireclaw
20 Volcano
20 Fissure
1 Armageddon
1 Moulten Boulder
1 Oak
1 Werewolf
1 Werebear
1 Lycanthropy
1 Firestorm
1 Maul
1 Feral Rage
1 in pre-req.
1 Raven (optional)
1 Spirit Wolves (optional)

Gear:
Helm: Cerebus’s Bite
Armor: Bramble or Enigma or CoH
Shield: Stormshield
Belt: Dungoes
Gloves: Trangs Gloves
Boots: Gore Riders Or Waterwalk
Rings: Carrion Wind(MUST have for the synergy bug) And Ravenfrost
Amulet: Maras
Weapon: 6os phase blade with 4xshael and 2xIAS jewels with resis or AR mod Or 6os Giant Thresher with 6xshael. Those are THE best for a flaming Rabie.

Charms:
10xShapeshift Gc
9xAR and Life sc or Resis and Life sc or Resis and frw.
1x Anni

Stuff you need to know about Flaming Rabie Druid.
When in Werewolf form, you'll be hitting 4fpa Rabies and 5fpa Fireclaw while in werebear form, you'll be hitting 4fpa Fireclaw AND have more life. So when you duel, if you can find the time after infecting your opponent with rabie, switch to Bear, that's where frw comes in.

There's a few things I don't like in there...

First off, Cerberus' Bite only gave me about 1000 more attack rating (with a 120% one on Single Player). If that's normal, I would go with Jalal's for the resists/FHR/STR mods, as I don't see Open Wounds being a large factor.

Also, it's a waste to put 1 point in Armageddon, and have to get ALL the Wind skills too. Those points would be better place in Oak Sage, or Lycanthropy, or into something like Molten Boulder or Firestorm for more Synergy bonus. You'd look cool with 'Geddon on, but that's about it.

The build seems to lack a bit in Attack Rating also. Best I could get WITHOUT 9x Steel Small Charms of Vita was about 11000 on Werebear with Fire Claws, and was with 3/20/20's.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-09-12 at 11:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker