Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-01-05, 04:59 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sc2>d3"
D3V said: [Goto]
Sc2>d3
... Is an invalid statement.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-05, 05:07 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Amen brotha' EDIT: This could be..."
I've never browsed the site myself but my brother is always harping on and on about how he can hack anything he wants through this site, they offer purchased programs for free including but not limited to LimewirePro, and Photoshop. I would share the site, dunno if it would be deleted though for some odd advertising thing but, yeah. There is already a successful hacking site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-01-05, 06:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sc2>d3"
Sc2>d3
Whether or not that statement is true, I think it's already been demonstrated that there's a large group of people that will expect this site to be a good source of information for D3. SC2, not so much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-01-06, 08:33 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Whether or not that statement is true,..."
That's def true, I was just pulling your chain. I wish Zel would've put more effort into making these boards WoW based, hence they have like 12 million subscribers or whatever.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-06, 03:16 PM in reply to Wallow's post "Has Zel lost its shine?"
The loss of me causes that from time to time. It's normal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-01-07, 10:48 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The loss of me causes that from time to..."
Either that or my returns trigger a slow decay in activity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-07, 01:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's def true, I was just pulling..."
That's cool and all, but there's already dozens of websites which will pull in more people than us for WOW. They're established, have nice addons available, and already have their own huge communities.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-01-07, 02:16 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's cool and all, but there's..."
He didn't say we should go in that direction now, he said he wished we would have focused on it more back when WoW was relatively new. L2R, supreme mod.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-07, 03:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He didn't say we should go in that..."
Correct-o-mundo.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-15, 02:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Correct-o-mundo."
I think another way to attract members to this forum is to have games on Zelaron that members can play each other on.

(I forgot the thread this topic was made for)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-22, 02:49 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I think another way to attract members..."
Like I said: shortage of me = shortage of posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-01-22, 03:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Like I said: shortage of me = shortage..."
100 clones of Jamer would be fine by me.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-22, 03:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "100 clones of Jamer would be fine by me."
100 clones of Jamer would be fine by me.
We'd have an entire section dedicated to planes =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-22, 05:04 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "We'd have an entire section dedicated..."
nah though ill reqiir a spell checker and 200 computer ( 2 computers per jamer)
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-01-22, 08:26 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "nah though ill reqiir a spell checker..."
Yes you definitely reqiir a spell checker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-23, 12:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes you definitely reqiir a spell..."
what country are you from jamer?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-23, 02:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "what country are you from jamer?"
same as yours
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-01-23, 03:07 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "same as yours"
i'm from africa

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-23, 03:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "i'm from africa"
just check my profile
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123