Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-03-06, 01:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Or jenny."
A ha ha ha...your wit is killing me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-06, 02:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A ha ha ha...your wit is killing me."
Does she know you have one ball?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-06, 02:32 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Does she know you have one ball?"
I don't know...probably not...don't matter though...I seriously doubt we'll be going out togetherm if ever we do, for long enough...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-06, 02:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't know...probably not...don't..."
Just tell her staight up, look, jenny I like you and there's something you should know about me. I...I...I'm only half man, look! Then she will feel sad and let you bang her. DONE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-06, 02:39 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Just tell her staight up, look, jenny I..."
ROFLCAKES!!!!!!!!!!

And I thought that it was gonna go something like:

Look, Jenny I like you very much. Will you go out with me???

He he he...silly Lenny...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-06, 04:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "ROFLCAKES!!!!!!!!!! And I thought..."
Dude, chicks love guys w/ stuff like that! I totally forgot about your one nut! lol. now you just have to make up tight story about how you lost it....something like you were in africa w/ your parents when you were like 10 and a tiger clawed you in the balls, and the doctors could only save 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-07, 11:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Dude, chicks love guys w/ stuff like..."
Lol! Lol Lol Lol!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-07, 12:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lol! Lol Lol Lol!!!"
Let me make it clear for the reocrd now.

I DO NOT have only one ball.
I DO have two balls.

It was funny sig and I thought I'd use it as kaos put the time and effort into making it...

You gotta point though...

One thing that've I've found out, is that girls love trumpets. I've been playing the Trumpet for...9 or 10 years now, so really, I should be knee deep in girls, but no...I am however, liked by everyone who knows me...IRL......scary...he he he...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Let me make it clear for the reocrd..."
OMFG..I just realized undeadzombieguy's letters in his sig are UZG and not GNC...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:12 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "OMFG..I just realized undeadzombieguy's..."
YAM!! YAM YA YAMMY!!! Ya ya yam....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:15 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "OMFG..I just realized undeadzombieguy's..."
I can see how you made that mistake.

Actually I cant... elaborate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:18 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I can see how you made that mistake. ..."
Look from the bottom up...

G = G of course,

the Z looks like an N on its side.

The U is a C on its curved side pointing up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:18 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I can see how you made that mistake. ..."
I seriously want to get rid of this undeadzombieguy name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:19 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I seriously want to get rid of this..."
Why??? Grrr....7 chars...screw you! Sorry, where were we???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Look from the bottom up... G = G of..."
Heh, you're right...THATS CRAZY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why??? Grrr....7 chars...screw you!..."
Because I dont like it. I havent liked it since I signed up with it, but damnit I needed some help with my IPB fast! Since I was playing d2 at that moment and was killing zombie's I couldnt think of anything better, undead and guy were added so there would be less chance the name was taken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:24 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Because I dont like it. I havent liked..."
I like it...what would you change it to if you could???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I like it...what would you change it to..."
UndeadZombieGuy. I NEED CAPITAL LETTERS, OR I WILL DIE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:30 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "UndeadZombieGuy. I NEED CAPITAL..."
He he he...maybe if you start signing your posts it will make you less crazy???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He he he...maybe if you start signing..."
Maybe there should be a hack on the forum in your User CP that lets you change your name from capital to lower case letters only...and you can only do it like once every 3 months for confusement?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos