Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-03-04, 02:29 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Just walk up to her, slap her ass, and..."
He he he...I'm a starting to wonder why I asked now......must have been slight depression a making me a do weird and wonderful things...

Oh deary deary, I'm already friends with her...acording to you, that's a bad thing......may I ask, why could it be hazardous???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-04, 02:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He he he...I'm a starting to wonder why..."
I think because she'll get used to being freinds with you, and only friends with you...but if you only know her for a little while, you can still make an impression of you being something else to her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-04, 02:35 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I think because she'll get used to..."
Hmmm...I kinda see what you are saying...I'm a guessing that just over two months of knowing her is too long...yes???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-04, 02:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm...I kinda see what you are..."
Yeah, you can try and slide in a flirt or two with her...and then more...and then more...and then more...and then BAM!!

Be like: Biatch...you know what I wawnt!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-04, 03:20 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yeah, you can try and slide in a flirt..."
LOL!

He he he...I oughta try these things out......but then again, if I do, and it goes wrong well...nearly everyone in my year knows me so...it'll spread like a wildfire...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-04, 03:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm...I kinda see what you are..."
You see luigi...The chicken comes before the egg.

I still dont' get it...

Hey look! Its' a god damn Goomba!!!

LOL!
Il'l handle this one

THE END
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-04, 03:28 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "You see luigi...The chicken comes..."
ROFL...I'm too lazy to finish it...but I still have the PSD file so I'll finish it someday...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-03-04, 03:36 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "ROFL...I'm too lazy to finish it...but..."
I think I'll give animated gifs a try someday soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-04, 03:55 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I think I'll give animated gifs a try..."
How d'you do 'em???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-04, 04:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How d'you do 'em???"
Photoshop + ImageReady.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-03-05, 04:14 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Photoshop + ImageReady."
I don't think I have either of them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-05, 05:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't think I have either of them...:("
Ah well...so...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-05, 05:50 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yeah, you can try and slide in a flirt..."
Flirting it is then...

He he he...me flirting......that'll be something I wouldn't miss for the world...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-05, 06:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Flirting it is then... He he he...me..."
Be sure too keep us updated then eh. Never forget about your fellow forums members when commiting acts of stupidity. J/K flirtin is easy. Especially in school. Touching is half of it right there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-05, 09:28 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Be sure too keep us updated then eh...."
do do do do du doo de do du du do du do de do do de do bum a lum dit di a litlltl bum bum bum bund bun bund WHATTTTT mario LOL!!

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-03-05, 09:29 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "do do do do du doo de do du du do du do..."
god damn zebra caked r good for the soul much like MUFASA!

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-03-06, 02:40 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Be sure too keep us updated then eh...."
Okie Dokie. Expect many threads on the subject...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-06, 04:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Okie Dokie. Expect many threads on the..."
u ask out jenny? lol. ill only believe it when i see it.
Quote:
www.rpg-lords.co.nr for a great rpg community
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
domolordy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendomolordy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

domolordy

Posted 2005-03-06, 04:55 AM in reply to domolordy's post starting "u ask out jenny? lol. ill only believe..."
Screw you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-06, 12:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Screw you..."
Or jenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda