Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-07-03, 09:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Mase Is Back Mase Is Back!"
*D3V has been added to your ignore list. Have a nice day *

Hey D3V..........

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-03, 11:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Mase Is Back Mase Is Back!"
He's also black. Better go lynch him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-03, 01:06 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "He's also black. Better go lynch him...."
Better stfu. Im not gonna lynch him, im not in the KKK. Im on his side, blacks are cool.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-03, 01:16 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Better stfu. Im not gonna lynch him, im..."
I was talking to D3V, bright one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-03, 01:23 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I was talking to D3V, bright one."
I was making a statement jackass.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-03, 01:26 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I was making a statement jackass."
You're dense you know that? D3V = racist. Ma$e = black. See a connection?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-03, 02:04 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "You're dense you know that? D3V =..."
Yes I know.I was making a statement that im not racist adn I dont like that lynching shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-03, 02:08 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Yes I know.I was making a statement..."
Obviously you didn't since you threw a bitch fit.

Tyrannicide said:
Better stfu. Im not gonna lynch him, im not in the KKK.
What was the point of that, I was talking to D3V, not you. You didn't need to say you wouldn't lynch him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-03, 02:30 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Obviously you didn't since you threw a..."
Just drop all racists shit, it pisses me off. I read garbage like that and flip out.

If you wanna be racists, do it in your own time, away from the forums.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-03, 02:54 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Just drop all racists shit, it pisses..."
I'm not racist you moron, I was mocking D3V. Damn, you're simple.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-03, 08:53 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I'm not racist you moron, I was mocking..."
You mentioned lynching!

That is bad enuff. Another thing, stop FUCKING correcting typos and shiat all the fucking time! Its fucking annoying as hell. If ur to fucking stupid to understand wut is meant, go a fucking way. And plus all ur insults are as lame as the show Kids in the Hall.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-03, 08:54 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "You mentioned lynching! That is bad..."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH >.<

CHRIST, STFU THE BOTH OF YE! Slim...simple answer: Ignore Tyrannicide. Then make fun of me

Ty: Ignore Slim, and act like he made no spelling corrections.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-03, 10:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH >.< ..."
You're the one that's being dumb Ty. Lynching isn't racist, althought it IS associated with it. I mock D3V for being racist, then you call me a racist. Yeah, I see the logic in that one....wait.

What spelling corrections are you talking about, honestly? If you meant me telling D3V to go lynch him, and you assuming I was talking to you
Tyrannicide said:
Better stfu. Im not gonna lynch him, im not in the KKK.
You don't seem to get it. I HATE RACISM. There, clear enough or should I put it in simpler terms for you? I was talking STRICTLY to D3V. You had nothing to do with it, so why the hell did you stick your comment in the door as if I was telling YOU to go lynch someone?

Kagom, I don't have a problem with you, so I have no reason to make fun of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-03, 10:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
that's never stopped a lot of people Slim :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-03, 10:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "that's never stopped a lot of people..."
Heh, well I'm only a prick to the people that piss me off. You haven't done a damn thing yet so I don't have a problem with you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-03, 11:12 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Heh, well I'm only a prick to the..."
wow, that actually brightened my day, Slim. Thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-04, 11:25 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "You're the one that's being dumb Ty...."
Its the WRT, you can say anything you want. It doesn't have to be associated with you. I made a statement I hate racism. It wasn't pointed at you, I posted cuzz you mentioned lynching and D3V.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-04, 11:29 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Its the WRT, you can say anything you..."
your sig looks like an illegible version of 'cyanide'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-04, 11:30 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Its the WRT, you can say anything you..."
GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

plz stop arguin and just talk about the weather or sumthin >:|
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-04, 12:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "your sig looks like an illegible..."
Sure, way to read.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide