Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-03-25, 08:21 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I wonder how long it will be until I..."
If I was better at flaming I could get there within the next few days because then I could post a whole bunch of times in the flame forum. I realised the flame forum makes everyone like you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-25, 01:07 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "If I was better at flaming I could get..."
Wut?? I have a long way from 1k posts. damn that sux.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-25, 01:11 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Wut?? I have a long way from 1k posts...."
Dan XIII said:
MasterAC said:
Dan XIII said:
MasterAC said:
Dan XIII said:
MasterAC said:
Dan XIII said:
MasterAC said:
Dan XIII said:
MasterAC said:
Dan XIII said:
MasterAC said:
Dan XIII said:
Could you make me one of those cool signatures so I can use it? You can send it to me however you want to. Please
ya no problem but i need a refrence tpo go off of , like i knew mj liked basketball and thats y i used orange in his sig.
I like video games, anime and Dance Dance Revolution. If you need more info,you can just reply to this PM.
with those 3 chocies this is gonna be a hard sig to make lol good thing iam off of work tonight.. well how about a color to go with.
Do you need me to tell you the names of specific video games or anime to make it easier for you? Red is my favorite color so if it would work you could use that.
i'll use yu-gi-oh and DDR on a red template
This is my last reply. That will be good. Thank you MasterAC. You are cool!
lol well if you ever pm me again use this one i wanna see if we can get it to were the frist quote is black lol then i am gonna post it in the WRT.
OK
a few more and the middle will be black lol
yeah
Bah after you reply to this iam gonna post it lol
post it then
lol this is long
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-25, 01:28 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "lol this is long"
that is pretty long, cool too.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-25, 01:31 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "that is pretty long, cool too."
Tyrannicide said:
that is pretty long, cool too.
i was origanlly about me makeing him a sig and when we saw it blacking out the middle we ran with it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-25, 01:33 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "i was origanlly about me makeing him a..."
i thought it would just put the quotes under each other, not over top of each other. how did that happen???

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-25, 01:47 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "i thought it would just put the quotes..."
quote in a quote in a quote in a quote, repeat 12 or so times.

you live in here dont you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-25, 02:13 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "quote in a quote in a quote in a quote,..."
sure, i live here.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-27, 07:02 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "sure, i live here."
upin for posts..... [quote]dhfhsdvf[quote]sbdsahbdf
Quote:
dhfhsdvf
Quote:
sbdsahbdf
Quote:
dfbasjhf
Quote:
dhfhsdvf
Quote:
sbdsahbdf
Quote:
dfbasjhf
Quote:
dhfhsdvf
Quote:
sbdsahbdf
Quote:
dfbasjhf
Quote:
dhfhsdvf
Quote:
sbdsahbdf
Quote:
dfbasjhf
Quote:
dhfhsdvf
Quote:
sbdsahbdf
Quote:
dfbasjhf
Quote:
dhfhsdvf
Quote:
sbdsahbdf
Quote:
dfbasjhf

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-31, 03:26 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "upin for posts........"
okay, why does no one post here anymore???????????????
It was just getting fun...again.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-31, 04:52 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "okay, why does no one post here..."
defgsdfgsdaftnbfdv zc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-31, 05:03 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "okay, why does no one post here..."
Maybe cuz you suck giant cock?????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-31, 05:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Maybe cuz you suck giant cock?????"
good one HoH, really original, atleast i am not the one tht got temp banned.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-31, 05:07 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "good one HoH, really original, atleast..."
And does anyone care that I did but you? No. I think being hated the most on this forum (you) is worse than being temp banned (me). Not to mention Gunbound who is still a Loser and has been for 9-10 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-31, 05:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "And does anyone care that I did but..."
I am pretty sure I am not the most hated at this forum. I don't go around being a dick to everyone. When I say something(except in WWT) I don't always mean it(except in ur case) or it is thoughtful(as in think before I type).

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-31, 05:22 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I am pretty sure I am not the most..."
You perceive me wrong. I also put thinking before I translate it through my hands onto the keyboard. I am just making fun of you in here, as it is meaningless. Don't go around saying you are better than people, because you are not...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-31, 05:24 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I am pretty sure I am not the most..."
Tyrannicide said:
I am pretty sure I am not the most hated at this forum. I don't go around being a dick to everyone. When I say something(except in WWT) I don't always mean it(except in ur case) or it is thoughtful(as in think before I type).

You may not be a dick to everyone, but everyone thinks your stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-04-01, 08:50 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "You may not be a dick to everyone, but..."
I don't think anyone is stupid here and I consider Tyrannicide one of my friends so I don't see how EVERYONE thinks he is stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-01, 07:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You perceive me wrong. I also put..."
I wasn't going around saying I was better then evryone esle. and note the part where I said when i say something, I don't always mean it?? because the stuff in brackets would be part of that thing I said.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-02, 07:34 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I wasn't going around saying I was..."
you two could finish this argument in thye flame forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII