Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-11-05, 02:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We did great, actually, just slipped up..."
I guess I heard wrong then. lol, who do they play next week?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-05, 02:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I guess I heard wrong then. lol, who do..."
San Diego. Which is another hard matchup for us. Our schedule is incredibly strong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-05, 10:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "San Diego. Which is another hard..."
I like smoking bowls and drinking a couple beers after work. Good times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-12, 08:28 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like smoking bowls and drinking a..."
Thank you HoH. This is not a sports thread....
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-11-12, 08:53 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Thank you HoH. This is not a sports..."
Honestly, smoking a bowl last night was so relaxing after my 16 hour shift. I'm about to spark one up right now.

My friend said the medicinals are coming into town today, but I'm having hard time believing him. I believe it might be really good, because the stuff I have right now is two-hit shit, and it smells so potent that I needed to double-bag it, and even then it smells.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-12, 09:05 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Thank you HoH. This is not a sports..."
klo said:
Thank you HoH. This is not a sports thread....
O RLY? I hadn't noticed... thank you klo for pointing that out!

This weekend was probably the best weekend I've had in years. Kegger on Friday, Saturday got tipsy went and saw Saw 4 (lame), came back and played beer pong all night, Sunday took a day off and didn't do jack shit but lay around with my girlfriend and smoke and finish up the case we didn't drink Saturday night and watched football. Throw a lot of sex into the mix and you have yourself a perfect weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-12, 09:07 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "O RLY? I hadn't noticed... thank you..."
So you would not recommend Saw 4 while tripping on mushrooms?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-12, 09:07 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So you would not recommend Saw 4 while..."
I would not recommend watching Saw 4 in any state of sobriety/unsobriety.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-12, 09:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I would not recommend watching Saw 4 in..."
The only thing wrong with Saw 4 is there's so much twisty shit that it's hard to follow. Other than that it was a good movie.

I've been experimenting with Vicodin lately. Done it 3 times, I think(can't remember,) upping dosage each time. 10mg, 15mg, 22.5~mg. 15mg was the most enjoyable, 22.5mg ended up making me feel really nausious and dizzy when I was coming down.

Don't see anything incredibly spectacular about Vicodin, though. At best I felt a little euphoria, I was pretty relaxed, and I zoned out a lot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-12, 09:18 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The only thing wrong with Saw 4 is..."
It's extremely hard to follow. You need to watch Saw 3 right before watching Saw 4 just to understand everything. They set it up perfectly for a Saw 5, too. I'm not going to go see it. Enough is enough.

King Amazon said:
Don't see anything incredibly spectacular about Vicodin, though. At best I felt a little euphoria, I was pretty relaxed, and I zoned out a lot.
That's basically it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-12, 09:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's extremely hard to follow. You need..."
Thanatos said:
It's extremely hard to follow. You need to watch Saw 3 right before watching Saw 4 just to understand everything. They set it up perfectly for a Saw 5, too. I'm not going to go see it. Enough is enough.

That's basically it.
They're already writing Saw 5 and Saw 6. I'm hoping at least one of them is pre-Saw 1.

Well if that's all Vicodin is I don't understand why people make it out to be so much better than it is. I'd rather have a joint any day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-12, 09:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They're already writing Saw 5 and Saw..."
I'm going to boycott those movies.

I wonder how much Vicodin you'd have to take to REALLY feel the effects. The only time I took Vicodin was when I got my wisdom teeth removed. I took like 5 or 6 at a time and felt really peaceful and relaxed. Makes your body feel pretty good, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-12, 09:39 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm going to boycott those movies. ..."
22.5mg seems to be the medium to large dose for first time users. As I said, that one ended up making me feel really sick when I was coming down.

You also have to be careful with taking the pills, taking more than a few can damage your liver due to the acetaminophen that they add in. You can extract the vicodin by using a cold water extraction technique, though.

I have the liquid stuff, and there's no acetaminophen in it, so I'm all good there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-12, 10:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "22.5mg seems to be the medium to large..."
!King_Amazon! said:
You also have to be careful with taking the pills, taking more than a few can damage your liver due to the acetaminophen that they add in. You can extract the vicodin by using a cold water extraction technique, though.
Which is why I don't take pills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-12, 03:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Which is why I don't take pills."
When I do them, I usually snort em two at a time, and then wait a few hours, and then snort two more. Same with if I pop em, but I pop more than I would snort because snorting hits you faster. Besides, Perocet and OxyContin are much better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-13, 01:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "When I do them, I usually snort em two..."
Snorting Vicodin? Fuck that, if you have a 750 mg vicodin, only 7.5 mgs of that is actually hydrocodone, the rest is acetaminophen and that shit just isn't fun in the nasal cavity... especially over 700mgs of it.

Percocet will also make you feel nauseas but as you take vicodin/percocet more your body adjusts and you no longer get the upset stomach.

Percocet > Vicodin

Oxycodone wins.

Or you could just go with oxycontin like HoH said, but that shit will make you puke balls.

I snorted 30mgs of that shit in school and puked 14+ times.

yum?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-13, 02:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Snorting Vicodin? Fuck that, if you..."
Oxycodone was pretty good when I did it a long time ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-13, 04:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oxycodone was pretty good when I did it..."
Just aquired 40 2mg Klonopins...

I will now eat 3 of them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-13, 04:44 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Just aquired 40 2mg Klonopins... I..."
Pik-Chur:

(btw, its Clonazepam.. but I didn't feel like taking another pic with my phone >.>)

woot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-13, 06:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Pik-Chur: (btw, its Clonazepam.. but..."
Okay, decided to chase the Klons with 4 lorazepams.

yay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-