Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:02 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Me too... my red X has tired out and must be replaced.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:03 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ka is posting in here!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:05 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
What's with the red fork-tongue like things?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:06 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ka is posting here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:18 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
mjordan2nd 957
!King_Amazon! 71
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:38 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Kagom: 5 pts
Atheists: 2 pts
Jack Chick: -2000000 pts

Who will win this round of Stupidity Jeapordy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I dunno what those red fork thingies are. Glad to see someone is making use of it lol...
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:42 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I need an aspirin after looking at that for so long. Oog...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:47 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Thank you for your e-mail and for sharing your thoughts with me. Since you are a Catholic apologist, I have a question for you, but first let me give you one thought. You start off quoting the verse, "Judge not lest ye be judged," then you go on to judge Jack Chick to be a non-Christian. Isn't that a little hypocritical? Just something for you to think about.

Now for my question. Let's suppose I e-mailed you, knowing that you were a faithful Catholic and I asked you very sincerely, "What do I have to do to get to heaven?" What would you tell me?

I look forward to hearing your response.

Respectfully,

Rick Jones

The fact remains that you DID judge Jack Chick, whether you admit it or not. You said, "I feel sorry that you follow such a un-Christian man (Jack Chick)." If you are going to tell me I shouldn't judge then you shouldn't either.

But more importantly, what about my question. I asked you ""What do I have to do to get to heaven?" As a Catholic apologist, please tell me what I have to do to get to heaven. I look forward to hearing from you.

Rick Jones

Unfortunately, like most Catholics, you don't know what your own religion teaches. You really need to go to www.chick.com and read my book "Understanding Roman Catholicism." You will learn that your religion does NOT believe that all one needs to get to heaven is Jesus. You also need the Catholic church and you need to do a lifetime of good works, which is completely unbiblical. The book will also show you how you can know for sure, right now, that you will go to heaven when you do. I pray that you will read it.

Respectfully,

Rick Jones

what a dick. He is a follower of the infamous racist, anti-Catholic Jack Chick and he "used to be Catholic" Can you see anyone who wants to be supreme?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
And now I'm rather confused. So many words. My poor eyes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
anyone want what I typed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-10, 07:00 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-10, 07:03 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
am a Catholic Apologist and wish to ask that your hate filled messages stop being sent. I am very aware about your co-workers and Jack Chick. I wish to spread the message of Christ and not Jack Chick. It is said that "Judge not lest ye be judged" which Jack Chick has done many times. He has passed judgement on those who have done him no harm or anyone else for that matter. The Catholics do teach the bible to their members (I.e. the Laity). Why do you think Catholic schools have Religion class? Also, the Catholic church has never officially said that it is the source of salvation. It has only merely stated that it helps bring the people closer to Jesus so they may have Salvation Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior. And many of your co-workers have been declared legally insane in some states. And it has been proven by Non-Catholic magazines and peoples that Alberto Rivera (Whose real name is Alberto Romero) is a con artist. I am only telling you this because I feel sorry that you follow such a un-Christian man (Jack Chick). I am also very disappointed at the amount of hate in some of the tracts. No Christian would make so many hateful anti-Christianical remarks. Also, the historical inaccuracies are awful as well. According to Chick, the Inquisition killed 68 million people. If that were true, you and I wouldn't be here. That would've been more than there were people at that time. And we no longer interrogate people anymore or fight heresies. I wish peace to thee brother and God bless your soul and may the Love of Christ come to thee. Pax Christi.

First of all, I didn't judge Jack Chick as a non-Christian. I read that he wasn't Christian and I've heard this from people who use to follow Jack Chick (not in a religious, but in the manner Jack Chick goes about). And some of his comments are very non-Christianical. And you get to heaven through Jesus, Redeemer of Mankind. This is a teaching of the Catholic church. At least that's what I've always heard from Catholic Priests, the Pope, nuns, and monks. I have never recalled hearing them say that the Catholic Church is the only source of salvation. Now I know in a certain era that this was something that laity would say. Now, as for the popes saying that, they were usually misquoted. They only say that they help bring you to Jesus. The Church has never officially said it was the way to heaven. And thank you for replying. You are the first person from Jack Chick's site to do so. I thank thee brother and may the Peace of Jesus Christ be with thee!

Ok, I was saying that about Jack Chick because I heard he isn't Christian and he doesn't act like it. But I'm sorry for judging Chick. And I did answer your question. "And you get to heaven through Jesus, Redeemer of Mankind. This is a teaching of the Catholic church. At least that's what I've always heard from Catholic Priests, the Pope, nuns, and monks. I have never recalled hearing them say that the Catholic Church is the only source of salvation." If you want me to add more, fine. Jesus is the sole redeemer of mankind and the only way to Heaven. It is through Jesus' death and ressurection that we can now get to heaven. Happy?

I know you would like it!
Yes = no and no = yes in my book
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-10, 07:07 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
doesn't matter...all that matters is ka is posting here again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-10, 07:09 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
welcome Monsieur KA

YOUR HELLISH NIGHTMARE BEGINS SOON MWA HA HA HA HA HA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-10, 07:14 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
kagom's right
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-10, 08:17 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Stfu

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-10, 08:48 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Bite me you ripper!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-10, 08:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Robo's posting here!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes