Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-12-07, 09:40 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Post, or I swear I will start singing Biggie songs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 02:36 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Sing the Biggie songs...I don't give a flyin' shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-07, 05:34 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Wtf is the Biggie song?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-07, 06:04 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The Notorious B.I.G.

Unless he's talking about Biggie Smalls.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-07, 06:14 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Oh. Eeh. Whatever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-07, 06:37 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
biggie smalls he be talking about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:03 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ok...u posted
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:04 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
now i dont need 2 annoy you with biggie's songs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:11 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:12 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol...ur posting in here now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:19 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*turns his can of Spam into this message*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:23 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i just spam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:28 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
spam is good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:28 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
but, unfortunately, i must vaccum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:30 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
so here i go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:33 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i hate my life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:35 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
sometimes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:37 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I love your life. I don't want to live it, but I like your life. I value life cus I'm a pro-lifer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
im just pessimistic...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:40 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
oh, anyone want a Beage? He's a year old, not neutered (sorry), well trained, and very sweet and affectionate. To get a hold of us, call us at 1-815-962-8042
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack