Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-11-09, 01:46 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Ok I can't handle this.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:02 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Fine... have your thread and ruin it, too.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:38 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Yes sir!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:39 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Durr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:40 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
707Z4R T3H L4FF1N4T0R
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:42 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Legend of Zelda : Orcarina of Time!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:42 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
R1SH1N4T0R T3H N00B1N4T0R
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-09, 03:23 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 06:01 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Me=The Lord SpamXor of the WRT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-09, 06:03 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
bitch plz...thats me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 06:10 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
dont post here no more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 06:10 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
cuz it's my thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 07:13 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ur a shizzle nizzle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-09, 07:14 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I've got 13-0+ posts in the last 24 hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-09, 08:55 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
my computer is dead slick...

this is my dads
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 09:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
heh...i said slick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 09:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i grew up a fuckin screw up got introduced to this game had an ounce and fuckin blew up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 09:21 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
biggie!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 09:25 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
klsdajf;lkasdfjkl;asdfj;lkasdfjlk;sdfj
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 09:30 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Out of the blue, I would like to say that I have a strange sense of reasoning when I'm depressed. Example:

How some people see it: The glass is half full.

How others see it: The glass is half empty.

How I see it: The glass has the blood secreted from my heart drained into it and is currently being drunken by the soulless vampire that is my Life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer