Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-11-01, 11:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We've got a NSFW forum, and so I..."
I think this thread is pretty suitable. This or "The Official Drug Thread"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-01, 09:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think this thread is pretty suitable...."
Bought a 2c-I and a 2c-E

Mixed the two, both contained 20-25 mgs each.

Zooted up about 10 mgs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-02, 07:25 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Bought a 2c-I and a 2c-E Mixed the..."
Does anybody else want to hear how this guy is completely fucking up his life?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-02, 07:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Does anybody else want to hear how this..."
Tonite I should be receiving a half-ounce of dankies for a reasonable price. It should be a good weekend, as I get to visit with old friends and just relax by not working or going to school for once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-02, 08:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Does anybody else want to hear how this..."
Thanatos said:
Does anybody else want to hear how this guy is completely fucking up his life?
I think that's what this thread is for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-02, 11:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think that's what this thread is for."
Guess I'll just ignore it and not comment from now on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-02, 12:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Guess I'll just ignore it and not..."
lol. It should bring a shit load of activity when he dies and it's discovered his drug diarys are all on here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-11-02, 01:31 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol. It should bring a shit load of..."
Purchased and ate 30mg time released adderall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-02, 01:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Purchased and ate 30mg time released..."
Congratulations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-02, 02:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Congratulations."
Thanks? You partying this weekend?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-02, 02:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Thanks? You partying this weekend?"
Tomorrow night I will be. Then gonna stock up on some Sunday beer for the Colts/NE game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-02, 02:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Tomorrow night I will be. Then gonna..."
Score. Who do you think will win?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-02, 02:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Score. Who do you think will win?"
If you know anything about me you'll know I'm a huge Colts fan. I live and work in Indy, after all.

Colts 34
NE 31

Bet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-02, 02:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If you know anything about me you'll..."
Well I knew you were a colts fan, but I was just wondering your opinion on the game. 3 point spread eh? Got and cash bets down?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-02, 02:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well I knew you were a colts fan, but I..."
My neighbor and I bet $20. I mean, hey, it's not anything big but it gives you just one more reason to root for. He's a HUGE Patriots fan. He's always talking shit to me every Sunday. And I'm always saying "Just wait till Nov. 4th bud" - well it's here now. It's about time somebody beat those classes, cheating motherfuckers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-02, 02:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My neighbor and I bet $20. I mean, hey,..."
Rofl, sounds like a good time, hope you have fun.

Go colts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-02, 02:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My neighbor and I bet $20. I mean, hey,..."
Classless*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-02, 02:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Classless*"
lol damn yeah I meant classless.

Not thinking straight, I have two (now 1) minutes of work left. And... I'm out!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-05, 01:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol damn yeah I meant classless. ..."
So if I heard right the Colts didn't do so well?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-05, 02:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So if I heard right the Colts didn't do..."
We did great, actually, just slipped up right at the end. We had them dominated for most of the game. It was close. 24-20.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos