Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-07-28, 02:13 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
This thread is ridiculous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-28, 02:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Me pwn this thread.

Yeah i agree that this is ridiculous, only mass spam. They should trash it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-28, 02:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Me pwn this thread.

Yeah i agree that this is ridiculous, only mass spam. They should trash it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-28, 05:19 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ViciousMilitia said:
ViciousMilitia like 50 pages back already said:
ME > ALL
Glad you relized ME > ALL 50pages back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-29, 09:37 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
(-o00)-o o-(00o-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-29, 09:42 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Holy shit,1125 pages, umm i think that this thread has broken the world record already. So who wants to call up the record books and tell them? This monstrosity of a thread is pointless by the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:59 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
KFC!!!!! wooot wooot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:01 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Did you know that KFC got sued because its chicken was not fried in Kentucky. True story!.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:03 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Where did you hear about that>?
Randuin, your sign owns.!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:06 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
A higly reliable source. I will post the link in this thread when i find it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:08 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO KFC CANT BE SUED!!!!! WE ARE ALL GONNA ah fuck it lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:13 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:18 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
sovereiegn i thought that maybe it would interes u if u knew that u were born on the same exact day as my cousin........ u cantell I'm bored cant ya
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:20 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Actally that doesnt interest me at all. But thanks for telling me none-the-less. I am bored as well. Hmmm, i think i need more games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-30, 08:45 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ME > ALL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-30, 08:47 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Acer said:
ME > ALL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-07-30, 08:47 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Acer said:
Acer said:
ME > ALL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-07-30, 08:48 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Acer said:
Acer said:
Acer said:
ME > ALL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-07-30, 08:49 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ALL said:
EVERYONE ELSE said:
Acer said:
ME > ALL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-07-30, 09:23 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
You'll never reach my post ammount in WRT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee