Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:10 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
------- double post -----
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:11 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
squirt... ur such a friggin dumbass i don't know where to begin to flame you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:11 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
squirt... ur such a friggin dumbass i don't know where to begin to flame you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:12 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Now who was it that wanted the shoulders? Randuin?

Feh, where was that hook tool...
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:12 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
FLame? GOod heavens no, you cannot cook this with an open fire! You must boil it my good man!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:13 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
AH! THere it is! *takes a large handled device, that has several hooks on the edge, one is barbed and reaches down and out at a 45 degree angle, it hooks at the end, going back up about 4 and a half inches*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:14 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*takes knife, and slices a cross pattern just below the center of the ribcage, then places the bottom of the hooked device into it, rotates it down to align with the torso, and slides it up towards the bone*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:15 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*pressing down on the top handle of the device, the bottom hook already inside near his heart, raises upwards just above the top of the ribcage's top - near the neck*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol !!! i bet i taste good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*with a disturbing scratching sound and a crunch, the device locks onto the central area of the ribcage's front, piercing back out of the body at hte top of the ribcage, and locking back down onto itself. what little blood is left is oozing out of the damaged flesh*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:17 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol ouch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:17 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*with a crunch a crack and a snap, the ribcage breaks and the body becomes horribly disfigured as the bone tries to release itself out of the body* Ahh back to the good knife now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:18 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
no anything but the knife
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:19 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*slices across back to the side of the torso, pealing away strips of flesh fro the front of the body, and cutting away the pectoriol muscles and adjacent ones*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:20 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*beep* Ah the oven is done! *drops the tools, and goes back to the old eyeball and brain broth, stirs it briefly, and pours it ito a pan and places it into the oven*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:21 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*places timer on, and returns to the large device now straddled around a bloody and wilting corpse. firmly grasping the handle, and giving it a good few jerks, the ribcage snaps loose, and is pulled out from the torso - the boneless flesh slithers and writhes back onto itself, slurshing and gurgling*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:21 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
man you should write a book lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:23 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Actually I tried twice, I'm going to wait till I'm older and more experienced. I'm more keen as an artist then a writer. Oh! I've forgotten about the press. *Releases press, as it raises the meat sticks to the top, and bottom, ripping and tearing itself* *sigh* This is no good, *scrapes it up using a spatula, and tosses it in the corner wher e asmall hole resides. a few sniffs, and a few claws reach out and ensare the meat, dragging it within the hole as some ungodly creature consumes it* Good boy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:25 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol you should draw these images you talk about then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:26 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*saws through the other arm, slicing and removing the arm muscles and skin prior, and seasons them and presses them, then, returns to the collapses torso with cutting knife in hand*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai