Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:15 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
yum dum fum yum

83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 82 bottles of beer on da wall!
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:15 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
consider it an absent minding, ticking signature.

82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 81 bottles of beer on da wall!
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Lol i just know this is gonna get closed down again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Or its the sock gnomes, whichever works.

81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 80 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:17 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
blah fuck it i dont care
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:17 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*eats another beer bottle*

:O :B :| :Q :\ :/ :\ :C :|

80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 79 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Did you see the edit chruser made saying it can't be useless spam? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:18 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
what about the domokun? THEY CARE!!

79 bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 78 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:18 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
hahaha you are only doing this so you have alot of posts :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Khydadriamen: byuahahaha
Khydadriamen: im 'singing' in the world's largest thread
Zelaron: you have issues
Zelaron:
Khydadriamen: lol

naaah...

78 bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 77 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:19 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
you dont care about ZELARON you should be BANNED j/k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:19 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
actually I'm doing it because I've never sung this song all the way in a forum before. and never seen anyone ELSE do it either.

77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 76 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:20 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Hey...

76 bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 75 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:20 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
hahaha he's right you have MAJOR issues
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

almost to 69 woot

75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 74 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

that song sucks tho lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:21 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
nah I'm just crazy. I'm the wierdo working as the lead designer for the 'space game' chruser is working on.

74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 73 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:21 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
oh wow maybe you are doing this just because i said you woldn't make it to 69 lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

hey yea maybe. LOL

73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 72 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:22 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
wow go you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt