Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-10-26, 05:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Because they aren't, stats always..."
Exactly. Thank you for proving Thanatos' and my statement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-10-27, 10:11 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Exactly. Thank you for proving..."
No, but it's whatever.

Week 8 predictions?

Pro Bowl voting is underway now.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-27, 10:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, but it's whatever. Week 8..."
Man, the Colts sure had a tough time beating the winless Rams. We had to take them to overtime and only won by 3, it was a close game.... errr.... that was the Jaguars, my bad.

The Colts beat them 42-6.

DOMINATION.

Edit: Also, when we played the Dolphins the stats favored the Dolphins, yet the Colts still won. Did the Colts get dominated that game? If so, how can a team get dominated and still win?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-27, 01:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Man, the Colts sure had a tough time..."
Ugh, my Eagles stink. They won last night, but it was ugly.... I can't believe I'm about to type this, but Donovan looks like garbage right now, and I was more pumped up about Kevin Kolb when he was in. He threw a nicer ball............ WTF.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-10-28, 08:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Ugh, my Eagles stink. They won last..."
Tough loss to the Steelers. It was a pretty good defensive battle, but those two defensive TDs for Pit just sealed it for them. I think the tripping call when the Vikings were in the red zone was complete bullshit. The Viking didn't even see the guy coming and the defender just fell down. The play after, Favre fumbled and then that was the end of the game. Can't win them all, especially when Favre throws up 50+.

I can't wait for the Vikings/Packers game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-11-01, 08:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Tough loss to the Steelers. It was a..."
Vikings came through, Indy is still undefeated, NYG got stunned, and the Jags got beaten by the worst team in the NFL. Good Sunday!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-11-02, 09:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Vikings came through, Indy is still..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Vikings came through, Indy is still undefeated, NYG got stunned, and the Jags got beaten by the worst team in the NFL. Good Sunday!
Both teams set rushing records, and an NFL record was set of having two teams with 2+ 50yd+ TDs in one game. Good games though through the rest of the league.

And the new weekly segment: Nfl Weekly Cheerleaders - Week 8

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-04, 01:03 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Both teams set rushing records, and an..."
Those are some god-awful pictures... is this payback because the Jags lost?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-11-04, 08:13 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Those are some god-awful pictures... is..."
No, I just thought they were funny.. lol

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-09, 11:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, I just thought they were funny.. lol"
So in an effort to revive this thread, I'll say my team has pretty much collapsed. I think I'll root for the Saints now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-11-09, 12:26 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "So in an effort to revive this thread,..."
Eagles disappointed severely last night. I'm ready to move on from McNabb and Reid as Head Coach.... Kevin Kolb, please stand up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-11-09, 01:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Eagles disappointed severely last..."
Yeah COWBOYZZaaaaa!!!11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-09, 01:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Eagles disappointed severely last..."
Yeah, that has to be hard. I was talkin with my faja and on his fantasy team he's got McNabb and almost every week his consistency either plummets or skyrockets. It's a damn rollercoaster, but then again the Jags are the same way.

Anyways, the Jags game was fun to go to. It was military appreciation week, but only 41,xxx something fans showed up, which was disappointing. The Jags played very handily against the worst team in the league, who at the end managed to make the score closer. 4-4 going to the Jets next weekend.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-09, 09:26 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "So in an effort to revive this thread,..."
Xenn said: [Goto]
So in an effort to revive this thread, I'll say my team has pretty much collapsed. I think I'll root for the Saints now.
Bears?

They are who we THOUGHT THEY WERE.

Colts still undefeated, although next week is our hardest game yet.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2009-11-09 at 09:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-10, 08:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bears? They are who we THOUGHT THEY..."
Grats on the 8-0. I legitimately figured without Dungy among other coaches and staff, as well as starvin' Marvin departing from the league. In typical Colts' fashion, they manage to pull a win out of their ass when it matters. Fucking Houston.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-11, 01:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Grats on the 8-0. I legitimately..."
Steelers are doing so much better. Can't wait for the Bengals game, so that previous loss can be forgiven. Also, I might be in love with Mendenhall, I'll know for sure after the Ravens game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-11-11, 09:18 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "Steelers are doing so much better...."
I think Mendenhall might turn out being great for the rest of this season. Week 9 should be fun, for sure one of the undefeated teams are going to fall.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-11, 11:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think Mendenhall might turn out being..."
The Saints are clearly much better than the Colts. Plus, they're playing the Rams this week...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2009-11-11, 05:52 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "The Saints are clearly much better than..."
That should be fun to watch. Might be more embarrassing than the Titans lost to New England.

Vikings play the Lions. Expecting a blowout.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-11-12, 08:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That should be fun to watch. Might be..."
Both 8-0 teams will get beat.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V