Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

PVM Zon
Posted 2004-09-16, 11:22 AM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-09-16, 12:28 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "PVM Zon"
should not ask for a PVM build in a "PVP" forum. should put into general discussion. and shouldnt just straight out ask for a build. its not good to be spoon feed. you have to atleast state gear and ideas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
j_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenj_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

j_d

Posted 2004-09-16, 12:36 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "PVM Zon"
Shinto Katana said:
I need a PVM ZON, if its not about a PVM ZON, dont bother to spam.

You want pure bow, Jav or hybrid?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-16, 01:05 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "You want pure bow, Jav or hybrid?"
Moved to proper Forum..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-16, 01:22 PM in reply to j_d's post starting "should not ask for a PVM build in a..."
Just stop.

This is a good build for PvM i think. Max Valk, guided arrow, crital strike, 10 to either strafe or multi. Then 10 to dodge, evade, avoid.

This is for a bowazon. This is like 100 points, so its just a rough idea. I have a similar build on my bowazon and she does like 2.5k with decent gear.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-16, 01:28 PM in reply to j_d's post starting "should not ask for a PVM build in a..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-09-16, 01:30 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Just stop. This is a good build for..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-09-16, 01:42 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I would go with a mult-zon then, it seems to work better than strafe in cows. Since you can cover more area. For skills, str- enought for your bow/armor dex-need a decent amount here(my zon has 260), vit-43 here, prolly could use more, eng- 36.

I was using a perf gaze, cresent moon, spirt shroud, wf, 2x raven frost, gloves with 20% ias, string of ears, and aldurs boots. I was able to survive in hell thanks to mh and my valk basically tanking everywhere. As for vit, you will prolly want more, just in case.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-16, 02:26 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I would go with a mult-zon then, it..."
In 1.10 I have found a bowzon to be a lot of work going through Act 4 and 5 in Hell. My build has a lot more dex (about 525 or so) at the cost of life and I pay for it sometimes, even with good gear, a strong valk, and a lvl 94 merc. If I build a new zon I will put more into life so I don't have to carry so many vita charms. Still damage is not that great for the high dex zon I got - about 6800 or so with right gear. I recommend a raven spiral and a raven frost for rings and CoH for armor for PVM.

I have worked with strafe and multi and found that strafe is nice in normal and NM but starts to work against me in Hell. Multi is always good for crowd control - cows, demon camps, and those little fucking dolls. Also I have not maxed out my valk, I think she is about a lvl 12 or so.

Those are just my thoughts, I am at work so I cannot look and see what my zon's build is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed