Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

I found this funny.
Posted 2004-09-12, 04:17 PM
Stupid duelers only say shit to make themselves feel better after getting slaughtered. Here's proof.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NoobieTear.jpg (214.9 KB, 46 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-12, 04:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "I found this funny."
lol, nice job sovy.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-12, 04:47 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "lol, nice job sovy."
heh.. thats funny
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-12, 04:48 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "heh.. thats funny"
Here's the story. I join a melee duels game and tell EVERYON, "IM NOT MELEE, I'M JUST WATCHING". So this schmuck (on another char) hostiles me and I kill him. I warned him that i wasnt melee and he kept on coming. Then , he says "brb im gonna get a char to own you!" and comes back... with a zealot... to vs my v/t....

The ss tells the rest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Here's the story. I join a melee duels..."
Well goes go show you some people never learn..lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-09-12, 08:30 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Well goes go show you some people never..."
I like saying after I own people, 'learn to lose'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-12, 09:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like saying after I own people,..."
I like beating them stupid idiots who think they can own ya. Esp in hardcore this guy hostiles my whole party and as usual everyone sits just inside of town to watch the guy run around saying how everyone is too chicken and all. I come out and screwed him good and everyone hails me for my pwnage. Before the dude died his chicken module chickened him out rendering his items GONE for good.

HoH play hc again =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-09-12, 09:43 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "I like beating them stupid idiots who..."
Eh if it's East Ladder I GUESS I can find the time to play. Account name is Lordaerons, I haven't been on in forever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-13, 12:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eh if it's East Ladder I GUESS I can..."
lol G_G sov ~

he got owned, and he didnt wan2 admit it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel