Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Magic Finding
Posted 2004-07-20, 09:47 AM
Whats the deal with magic finding these days?

Is there a certain number that is good?
How about location? Is meph still the best place to go? Or is it pindle now?

Anything else can i know in 1.10?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-20, 09:48 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Magic Finding"
meph and pindle are the best and u have to choose ur mf around 350 is the best for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-20, 11:57 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Magic Finding"
PINDLE is the best place to MF.. IF!! you want to find the most elite items there are from WF, to GF, and all the other ELITE items... INCLUDING sets.. THE PROBLEM WITH PINDLE IS.. you need PATIENCE.. or a bot, but i never used one when i played.. i spent too many hours pindling although i found Tals armor, ik armor, 2 grizzy shields, GF, Valor, WF, gul rune, ist rune, and alot of other shit.. see it just takes patience i had my MF right under 500.. which was 498% anyways i promise you if u have the patience it will pay off.. unless ofcourse u have a bot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Firecracker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFirecracker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Firecracker

Posted 2004-07-20, 11:59 AM in reply to Firecracker's post starting "PINDLE is the best place to MF.. IF!!..."
Firecracker said:
PINDLE is the best place to MF.. IF!! you want to find the most elite items there are from WF, to GF, and all the other ELITE items... INCLUDING sets.. THE PROBLEM WITH PINDLE IS.. you need PATIENCE.. or a bot, but i never used one when i played.. i spent too many hours pindling although i found Tals armor, ik armor, 2 grizzy shields, GF, Valor, WF, gul rune, ist rune, and alot of other shit.. see it just takes patience i had my MF right under 500.. which was 498% anyways i promise you if u have the patience it will pay off.. unless ofcourse u have a bot!

gimme item
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-20, 12:36 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "gimme item"
-=Rico-GP=- said:
gimme item
Haha.

Anyway, most people pindlebot just like the 1.09 days. Recently people have been running an andy bot for Jewelry. If you want to start botting check out Voll's thread in the botting section.

If you want to MF by yourself then the most popular place has been the "Pit" in the Tamoe Highlands. The monsters in there are relitively easy to kill and can (in most cases) drop any item in the game.

The %MF hasn't really changed much. Diminishing returns once you pass 100% MF. Most people stick to around ~300%, ultimately go with whatever you can kill fast with. MF is 90% luck and 10% MF. Good luck and happy hunting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:42 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Haha. Anyway, most people..."
kockblocker1 said:
Haha.

Anyway, most people pindlebot just like the 1.09 days. Recently people have been running an andy bot for Jewelry. If you want to start botting check out Voll's thread in the botting section.

If you want to MF by yourself then the most popular place has been the "Pit" in the Tamoe Highlands. The monsters in there are relitively easy to kill and can (in most cases) drop any item in the game.

The %MF hasn't really changed much. Diminishing returns once you pass 100% MF. Most people stick to around ~300%, ultimately go with whatever you can kill fast with. MF is 90% luck and 10% MF. Good luck and happy hunting.
Pits are the best place to look for runes because they can drop any rune in the game but not any item. They cant drop tyraels mite. And i dont know if pindle can drop Arachnid Mesh. Pits are only easy if you have a party with u or if u have a decked out hammerdin or assasin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shadow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shadow