Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

What...the...fuck...
Posted 2004-05-24, 09:32 AM
Ok, this is bullshit, and is pissing me off. Maybe one of yoiu can help me.

After i leave a game, i sometimes get kicked off of battle.net, for no reason. Then when i try to reconnect, i get this realm down bullshit. Its happened over and over and over again. I exit a baal game, and BAM, reconnecting to bnet, enter pw, realm down.

GRRRRR.

How can i get this shit to stop happening? Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-24, 09:53 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "What...the...fuck..."
A while back, I posted about my problems with US West. Basically this kind of stuff was happening to me a LOT. It hasn't happened much since then, but I think it's because I switched my time of play a bit.

every now and then I still get realm down. Something that's come up a lot more is not being able to join or create games. I'd go in with my sorc to mf or do baal runs and I can't join or create. It just sits at the screen with that picture of a door that doesn't open, then after about half a minute to a minute, it'll give a message saying Unable to join game. When I switch to my other chars (same account), it's fine. I wait 5-10 mins then go back to my sorc and everything's dandy again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-24, 11:41 AM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "A while back, I posted about my..."
i usualy do when this happen i logg off of my internet then log in and go back to battle net and everything is fine usualy happen when u in game then u get lagg after u get out of game u can't make or join game for some reason happen to me like 20 times already
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-05-24, 12:22 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i usualy do when this happen i logg off..."
i really do nothing that could desturb blizzard... and it happens to me too!!!
(i am 100% legit, no mh......)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-24, 12:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "What...the...fuck..."
Sovereign said:
Ok, this is bullshit, and is pissing me off. Maybe one of yoiu can help me.

After i leave a game, i sometimes get kicked off of battle.net, for no reason. Then when i try to reconnect, i get this realm down bullshit. Its happened over and over and over again. I exit a baal game, and BAM, reconnecting to bnet, enter pw, realm down.

GRRRRR.

How can i get this shit to stop happening? Thanks.
sry m8 , donno how 2.
had it 2 some months ago , it stops after a while....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-05-24, 04:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "What...the...fuck..."
I've gotten that issue only a few times, and the primary time is when I'm trying to do something naughty with packets or exiting a desynched game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 06:23 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've gotten that issue only a few..."
It's probably because u havent downloaded the new patch off of blizzard, its not on the website its on sum other website but im not suppoesed to list in forums so just search in google, "diablo 2 new patch because my game isnt working anymore" and u mite get sumthin =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ledhead94

Posted 2004-05-24, 06:31 PM in reply to ledhead94's post starting "It's probably because u havent..."
lol

B.Net FORCES you to upgrade to the servers' version when you log on. IF you go downloading a 'new patch' from some forums, odds are it's a Trojan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 09:58 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've gotten that issue only a few..."
Vollstrecker said:
I've gotten that issue only a few times, and the primary time is when I'm trying to do something naughty with packets or exiting a desynched game.

Funny. WIth me its when im doing something Naughty period. Im Naughty all the time with you vollstrecker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-24, 10:00 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Funny. WIth me its when im doing..."
SHHHHHHHH

and stop spamming!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 10:33 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "SHHHHHHHH and stop spamming! :nerd:"
this happens to me too but my internet is fucked up cause we just changed to a different company
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-26, 01:40 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "this happens to me too but my internet..."
i got the realm down thing alot when i played west.. It fucked me off so bad.. maybe coz ur using a Program that diablo doesnt like.

and nice point voll.. B.net autoupdates ur version of d2 no matter what.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-26, 04:34 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i got the realm down thing alot when i..."
has happened to me a few times, nothin u can do but wait it out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81