Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Evil Grin a stats question
Posted 2004-05-25, 09:28 PM
where can i find stat points apart for lvling up and on lvl 3's quest?

I have a new ist shield and need more strength to hold it.... plz post if there is anyother quest that helps...

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-05-25, 09:30 PM in reply to dam's post "a stats question"
Find small charms with the +(insert attribute here).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-25, 09:38 PM in reply to dam's post "a stats question"
dam said:
where can i find stat points apart for lvling up and on lvl 3's quest?

I have a new ist shield and need more strength to hold it.... plz post if there is anyother quest that helps...

d
How much are you short and what realm/etc? You can't find em so you either level or you find charms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-25, 11:36 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "How much are you short and what..."
us west ladder sc lvl85...

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-05-26, 07:56 AM in reply to dam's post starting "us west ladder sc lvl85... d"
dam said:
us west ladder sc lvl85...

d
How much are you short? I have a couple of charms sc's to give maybe 6 str. Other than that, be patient and find a good string of baal runs. I won't be on tonight but will be on tomorrow (Thursday) on us west ladder. look for me then. I've got an 83 sorc and should be able to tele on baal runs provided i get BO from a barb. I wouldn't mind levelling again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:27 AM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "How much are you short? I have a..."
ya only place is act 3, other than that u kinda stuck man, sorry, i might have a couple stat charms +dex and shit, im on us east ladder lemme know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-26, 02:36 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "How much are you short? I have a..."
jabberwock said:
How much are you short? I have a couple of charms sc's to give maybe 6 str. Other than that, be patient and find a good string of baal runs. I won't be on tonight but will be on tomorrow (Thursday) on us west ladder. look for me then. I've got an 83 sorc and should be able to tele on baal runs provided i get BO from a barb. I wouldn't mind levelling again.
thanx for the offer but i think i'll just lvl up because i need 25 points (5 more lvls).... i play friday nights only and we can talk then if you want *jenniefree account name....

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dam