Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

ED jewels
Posted 2004-05-14, 07:52 AM
Hey guys, I tried the "how much is this worth?" thread but it seems more ppl answer here so here goes...

US West SC Ladder
30% enhanced damage jewel

One has just the ED, and I have another with some minor bonuses, forgot what. But that's 2 30% EDs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-14, 02:17 PM in reply to jabberwock's post "ED jewels"
well ill give you the break-down..

All 30+ ed jewels depend on lvlreq..
Basicly, if i found 2X 30 ed's with lvl 9-0 lvl req.. I'd make a low lvl sassain, and pwn people melee-style... But thats IMO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-14, 02:45 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "well ill give you the break-down.. ..."
I think the 'Realgar' prefix has a clvl req of 26.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-14, 09:34 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I think the 'Realgar' prefix has a clvl..."
Ah, here's the info on them (Thanks for the tips on what to post):

lvlreq 37
30%ED
+2 to Energy

lvlreq 37
30%ED
adds 3-7 cold damage
+5 to strength
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-14, 10:53 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "Ah, here's the info on them (Thanks for..."
Pretty much useless, 40% jewel worth alot more and ohm is even better so I wouldn't say their worth much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-14, 11:53 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Pretty much useless, 40% jewel worth..."
I saw a 160/60 IAS on ladder, it was pretty sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-15, 10:56 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "I saw a 160/60 IAS on ladder, it was..."
kaos said:
I saw a 160/60 IAS on ladder, it was pretty sweet.

If it was legit that would be insanely expensive. I once saw a perfect Runemaster with 5 OHMs in it on ladder. The runes were duped of course but its still pretty expensive. That would have to be the most expensive thing I have acutally seen in person on ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-05-15, 12:55 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "If it was legit that would be insanely..."
How much damage would a perfect runemaster with 5 OHMs have?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-16, 09:43 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "How much damage would a perfect..."
I don't remember the details, it was back in Feburary that I saw it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1