Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: What do you think about: Rage Ageinst the Machine?
Rage is the best band EVER!!! 1 11.11%
One of the best. 1 11.11%
I like it. 3 33.33%
I would listen if it was on. 2 22.22%
Never heard it. 0 0%
Its stupid. 2 22.22%
I hate it. 0 0%
RAGE AGEINST THE MACHEINE IS THE PURE SPAWN OF HELL!!!! 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Rage Against the Machine
Posted 2004-04-03, 04:04 PM
Personally this is one of my favorite bands ever, I dont know why it broke up. There are few bands that I get into and then come back to time after time, I have been listening to this stuff sine like 4th grade. Unfortunatly they broke up, now Zach Dela Roach (is that how you spell it) is doing solo work, and the remainders of the band are off in "Auidoslave".
Still I think it is the one of the best bands ever, what do you think.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-03, 04:12 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Rage Against the Machine"
Never liked Rage. Mainly because I couldn't stand the vocalist. The music was good, but that Zach de la Rocha guy ruined it all for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-03, 04:13 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Never liked Rage. Mainly because I..."
eh i dont really like it to much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-03, 04:18 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Never liked Rage. Mainly because I..."
There is one song where his voice sounds really stupid, but I just deleted it.
Check out my killer R.A.T.M. selection.
928. Rage Against The Machine - Ashes In The Fall (4:36)
929. Rage Against The Machine - Beautiful World (2:35)
930. Rage Against The Machine - Bombtrack (4:05)
931. Rage Against The Machine - Bombtrack (Live) (4:06)
932. Rage Against The Machine - Born As Gosts (3:22)
933. Rage Against The Machine - Born Of A Broken Man (4:41)
934. Rage Against The Machine - Born Of A Broken Man (Live) (4:20)
935. Rage Against The Machine - Bullet In The Head (5:09)
936. Rage Against The Machine - Bullet In The Head (Live) (5:29)
937. Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade (3:51)
938. Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade (Live) (5:17)
939. Rage Against The Machine - Calm Like A Bomb (4:58)
940. Rage Against The Machine - Calm Like A Bomb (Live) (4:50)
941. Rage Against The Machine - Darkness (3:39)
942. Rage Against The Machine - Degeneration X (2:50)
943. Rage Against The Machine - Down On The Street (3:39)
944. Rage Against The Machine - Down Rodeo (5:20)
945. Rage Against The Machine - F The Police (4:06)
946. Rage Against The Machine - Fistful Of Steel (5:31)
947. Rage Against The Machine - Freedom (Live) (7:05)
948. Rage Against The Machine - Fuck The Police (4:06)
949. Rage Against The Machine - Guerrilla Radio (3:26)
950. Rage Against The Machine - Guerrilla Radio (Live) (3:54)
951. Rage Against The Machine - How I Could Just Kill A Man (4:04)
952. Rage Against The Machine - How I Could Just Kill A Man (L (4:30)
953. Rage Against The Machine - I'm Housin (4:56)
954. Rage Against The Machine - I'm Housin' (Live) (4:47)
955. Rage Against The Machine - In My Eyes (2:54)
956. Rage Against The Machine - Kick Out The Jams (3:11)
957. Rage Against The Machine - Kick Out The Jams (Live 2) (3:21)
958. Rage Against The Machine - Kick Out The Jams (Live) (4:31)
959. Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name (5:14)
960. Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name (Live) (5:03)
961. Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy (4:55)
962. Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy (Live) (5:18)
963. Rage Against The Machine - Maggie's Farm (6:54)
964. Rage Against The Machine - Maria (3:48)
965. Rage Against The Machine - Mic Check (3:33)
966. Rage Against The Machine - Microphone Fiend (5:01)
967. Rage Against The Machine - New Millenium Homes (3:44)
968. Rage Against The Machine - No Shelter (4:03)
969. Rage Against The Machine - No Shelter (Live) (3:59)
970. Rage Against The Machine - People Of The Sun (2:29)
971. Rage Against The Machine - People Of The Sun (Live) (2:27)
972. Rage Against The Machine - Pistol Grip Pump (3:18)
973. Rage Against The Machine - Renegades (3:54)
974. Rage Against The Machine - Revolver (5:30)
975. Rage Against The Machine - Roll Right (4:22)
976. Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire (3:25)
977. Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire (Live) (4:11)
978. Rage Against The Machine - Snakecharmer (3:55)
979. Rage Against The Machine - Street Fighting Man (4:42)
980. Rage Against The Machine - Testify (3:30)
981. Rage Against The Machine - Testify (Live) (3:22)
982. Rage Against The Machine - The Ghost Of Tom Joad (5:40)
983. Rage Against The Machine - Tire Me (3:00)
984. Rage Against The Machine - Vietnow (4:39)
985. Rage Against The Machine - Voice Of The Voicless (2:31)
986. Rage Against The Machine - Wake Up (6:03)
987. Rage Against The Machine - War Within A Breath (3:37)
988. Rage Against The Machine - War Within A Breath (Live) (3:32)
989. Rage Against The Machine - Wind Below (5:50)
990. Rage Against The Machine - Without A Face (3:36)
991. Rage Against The Machine - Year Of Tha Boomerang (3:59)
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-03, 04:20 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "There is one song where his voice..."
Congrads, you have wasted a good part of your hard drive on shitty music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-03, 04:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Congrads, you have wasted a good part..."
I have much worse, but not all the music on my comp is mine, some is my bros.
Check this out, this isnt even all of it.
I was going to put it all in a thread (my playlist) but.
This is waht happend:The text that you have entered is too long (67333 characters). Please shorten it to 40000 characters long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-03, 06:56 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I have much worse, but not all the..."
Here's a novel idea: PURCHASE ALL OF THE CDS THAT YOU HAVE MP3S FROM.

The hell, dude? If you're willing to have that many songs from a single band on your comp, you might as well purchase the damn CDs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-03, 07:27 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Here's a novel idea: PURCHASE ALL OF..."
I'm gonna have to agree with Raziel on this one, theres no point of having all those MP3s if your just gonna have them on your computer. I mean you can't take your computer everywhere with you, but I suppose you could burn them onto CDs and take them with you, but still you got alot of those pirated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-04-03, 07:53 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "I'm gonna have to agree with Raziel on..."
Yes, burn them. What's that, 70 songs? You could of course actually get an mp3 player and all of those would fit. Maybe you should scrounge for money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-03, 08:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yes, burn them. What's that, 70 songs?..."
O No Daniel! Jake doesn't need to scrounge for money he has 2 well paying jobs that he'll survive on forever and rub in his freinds faces that hes missing out on his childhood!

Last edited by Gunbound; 2004-04-03 at 08:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-04-03, 09:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Here's a novel idea: PURCHASE ALL OF..."
Raziel said:
Here's a novel idea: PURCHASE ALL OF THE CDS THAT YOU HAVE MP3S FROM.

The hell, dude? If you're willing to have that many songs from a single band on your comp, you might as well purchase the damn CDs.
NONE, ZIp ZERO of my RATM songs are pirated, my bro owns EVERY FUCKING RAGE CD IN EXISTANCE. If we have a band on our computer that we have more than 2 songs from WE HAVE A CD.
I would say we only have 100 or so pirated songs.
Being that we went from 4000 to 1500 and some, most of it isnt pirated.
And you should be one to talk DANIEL(hoh), who has 100% of the music on his computer pirated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-04, 09:17 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "NONE, ZIp ZERO of my RATM songs are..."
Who said I said it was bad to pirate? I was just saying it would be wiser to make a few CD's or an MP3 to carry around. And only about 15% of it is pirated is pirated (seeing as I only have 120 songs on there, you do the math)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-04, 01:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Who said I said it was bad to pirate? I..."
THe real question is who the fuck cares.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-04, 02:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "THe real question is who the fuck..."
Im with Sovereign
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gunbound

Posted 2004-04-04, 02:48 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "Im with Sovereign"
I actually like Rage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-04-04, 05:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I actually like Rage."
Raziel, I'm sure you must like Audioslave then (cringe), since they are like Rage without the lead singer. The reason RATM broke up is because they were ass broke. They were so anti-capatalism, that they wouldn't take any money. I'm not sure where they put the money, but anyways, they are now Audioslave.

Personally, I loved the lead singer. I think that Rage is one of the best bands ever. Their music is actually very complex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags