Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question what u think of 1.10 so far
Posted 2003-07-04, 02:43 AM
the things i've seen so far is the monsters who changed places and of course skill interaction. Difficulty has also gone up,
try walking around in worldstone keep hell

also the drops are better too, got a arreats face and gaze from baal on hell first time i killed him, and a unique hyperion spear from 1 of his minions, ariocons needle or something like that.

i think these are very good changes and will make ladder in a party certainly worth playing again

what do u think after playing the beta ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-07-04, 02:51 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
undeadzombieguy said:
the things i've seen so far is the monsters who changed places and of course skill interaction. Difficulty has also gone up,
try walking around in worldstone keep hell

also the drops are better too, got a arreats face and gaze from baal on hell first time i killed him, and a unique hyperion spear from 1 of his minions, ariocons needle or something like that.

i think these are very good changes and will make ladder in a party certainly worth playing again

what do u think after playing the beta ?
They also made rares good in 1.10 to make them just as good as uniques...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-04, 02:58 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
y i noticed that, they also drop more often
gambling also has more chance of getting rare
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-07-04, 03:05 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
I use my super buged pally, I didn't even reach baal and I got killed, the diffcult lvl is pretty high. My pally got like 99lvl of all skills and 7894564654 much life, even tho I am playing around but still, dammmm it's going to be hard I tell you!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-04, 10:20 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
good finally ppl wont be able to just blaze thrue the acts anymore yay
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-04, 02:23 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
Ganga said:
I use my super buged pally, I didn't even reach baal and I got killed, the diffcult lvl is pretty high. My pally got like 99lvl of all skills and 7894564654 much life, even tho I am playing around but still, dammmm it's going to be hard I tell you!!!
how did you do this in 1.10 already. is there a prog i can dl to change the skillz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-07-04, 02:25 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
Just use an Old edited character.
The old editor might work with 1.10 beta, but I haven't tried that yet.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-04, 02:37 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
I use my old bug guy that I dl long time ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-04, 03:42 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
no the character editors wont work on the beta i already tried
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-04, 03:54 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
I LOVE 1.10, its is so much more fun, you can't just plow with the lift of a finger, you have to have some skills to actually kill stuff, which makes this game much better, and the drops are so much better, I can't wait till it goes online.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-04, 04:21 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
yea!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-04, 05:55 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
Nice spam ONCE more zaggon..
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-07-05, 01:41 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
immortal king ur spamming also if u respond like that...

man even cold plains in hell is like AAAAAAAAAAH, those pike bitches do alot of dmg and every monster has like 9k life or something, im so excited right now and cant wait for ladder

think of how hard ladder hc will be, walking trough worldstone keep with 10000000 monsters everywhere... and then try not to die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:03 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
Soul Killer everywhere shooting stuff at you at WSK. At least that was what I came across.

My hireling (lv 9x) died in a matter of seconds, and my sorc luckily teleported away. TP, town.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-05, 04:43 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
But arent the items also better in 1.10 so it might also help in survival. What about cowing are they like super hard? i havent downloaded 1.10 beta is it big or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-07-05, 04:51 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
Cows don't give as much exp as you'd expect.
The beta patch is around 4.8MB.

In order to find the items, you'll need to have the strength to kill some monsters first...

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-07-05 at 11:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-05, 06:46 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
My thoughts on 1.10 are those of delightfulness. I am glad to see that PvM is actually a challenge now, even for those who use illegal items. However, I do think that the monsters are a little too hard and that Blizzard should make them a little less harder to kill. Anyways, from what I have seen, the patch looks promising and I can only hope for a quick arrival time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-05, 09:25 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what u think of 1.10 so far"
I just dl'ed 1.10 and i'd like to say that my boredom meter has gone from 100 to 0 WOW!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson