Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Zelaron original Forum pics.
Posted 2002-10-08, 06:48 PM
Post your home made forum pics and the url right below it so people can use them... maybe they will become really famous.
My two good forums pics are:

http://sumyungguy.homestead.com/files/stfunoob.jpg

http://www.iownjoo.com/imghost/bothfags.jpg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:52 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
They are lost in the abyss of iownjoo and I don't feel like finding them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:54 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
yea iownjoo needs a directory to view hosted imgs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-08, 07:36 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
haha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-09, 07:08 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
yea iownjoo needs a directory to view hosted imgs
...bitch u dont read do u, on the upload page it even says goto

http://open.iownjoo.com/imghost/

to view all contents of the directory...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-10-09, 07:56 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
you prolly added that just now lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-09, 08:10 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
I want viewable thumbnails of like.. 20 images on one page i dont like clicking each one randomly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-09, 08:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
I want a grilled stuff burrito with steak and a double decker taco supreme and an extra large dr pepper and a churro
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-09, 08:59 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
Quote:
I want a grilled stuff burrito with steak and a double decker taco supreme and an extra large dr pepper and a churro
Too much taco bell for you pimple face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-10-09, 10:53 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
SYG said:
Eww nasty, Taco Bell. Why don't you go to some place that has real Mexican food? Try Taco Cabana next time (even if you have to drive for hours )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-10-09, 11:50 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
hey syg is that ac2 on the 2nd pic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-09, 11:56 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
Taco time is that way to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-09, 06:20 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
Quote:
Originally posted by WetWired
SYG said:
Eww nasty, Taco Bell. Why don't you go to some place that has real Mexican food? Try Taco Cabana next time (even if you have to drive for hours )
Because I get taco bell for free everyday...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-09, 06:20 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
hey syg is that ac2 on the 2nd pic?
yea lol... isnt ac2 gay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-09, 06:42 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
sweet graphix, too ba di cant run it in either fo my comps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-12, 12:53 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
sorry i do not understand the concept of this reading you talk about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-10-29, 05:03 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
Quote:
Post your home made forum pics and the url right below it so people can use them... maybe they will become really famous.
its not very original, but i did add in the text.
isnt it whats funny that counts?

It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-10-29, 06:35 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Zelaron original Forum pics."
what.......did someone get shot or something? I cant tell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked