Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post can i have a shako plz.
Posted 2002-09-25, 06:06 PM
i need a shako for the +life cuz i die alot at pindleskin and i need it for the mf also. i play on west if anyone will help i will give them some good shit when pinda drops them...thx!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2002-09-25, 06:48 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
i dont play on west, but gl and kiss that persons ass if you get a free shako lol
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-25, 07:19 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
its only 2-3 sojs on west. wats the big deal??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2002-09-26, 02:12 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
make a working dupe and i got around 10 shakos for ya
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-09-26, 02:55 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
Kaos, put up your account name. I find shako's easy. BTW the reason why cronic said that is because east prices are extremely high, cough valor cough. 1.08 is 30 on west, 60 on east lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-09-26, 03:43 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
woot thats u east rocks hehe we r so greedy up in east
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-09-26, 07:29 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
1.08 shako (west) = 15....
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-09-26, 07:29 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
cool thx. man my acct. is *XkaosX.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2002-09-26, 07:48 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
omg!! 08 shakos r only 15??? and 08 valors r 30?????!!! jesus friggin christ im goin to west

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2002-09-27, 01:28 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
Prices are plummeting on the east, man everything is dropping. It wont be long til prices are even with the west (sane in otherwords).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-09-27, 04:54 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
prices are dropping like the stock market on east (conspiracy??)
2 months ago doom was 20 sojs storm was 25 shako was 10-12
now doom 5-10 storm 15-19 shako 5 and the l337 items seem to be rising in price
anyway...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-27, 05:01 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
Why do people call it "shako"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-29, 10:56 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
Shako is fuckin... 3 sojs...... what in the hell im never going on east
How would life be if the world smoked weed.... wow think about it! The world would be so much more chill back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Saintofsouls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSaintofsouls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Saintofsouls

Posted 2002-09-30, 07:08 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
Why do people call it "shako"?
its the name of the item harlequins crest is a bit much to type all the time
shako is the elite cap

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-01, 01:56 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
the currency is different...its not any easier on west than it is on east...in fact on east i find it easier to get godly's since some ppl accept 40 sojs for a godly...on west to save 40 soj's takes forever...even with mephbots and pindabots
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-01, 02:37 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
east side fo eva!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
craigcarswell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencraigcarswell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

craigcarswell

Posted 2002-10-01, 03:34 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
Quote:
Originally posted by craigcarswell
east side fo eva!!
im with u man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-10-01, 07:49 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
Quote:
Originally posted by okok44

im with u man
im not with u man, west fo eva, if u dissagree u a pho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-10-01, 08:08 PM in reply to kaos's post "can i have a shako plz."
what the hell is a pho and duh i dissagree
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

okok44