Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Operation SOAPDISH
Posted 2007-08-26, 10:44 PM
Ok here's my plan for operation SOAPDISH. I was talking to Gruesome the other day and we were talking about the Halo 3 co-op online. My idea is to make it more fulfilling and a team effort in general. What we could do is separate into groups of 4. I know we don't have too many devoted people, but let's say 7 people want to be part of operation SOAPDISH then maybe we'll separate it into groups of 4 and 3. If it's 8, then that's a no brainer, if it's 10 then we could do 3 groups of 3 or probably better 2 groups of 4 and try to get 2 more people who aren't in the clan who are willing to participate in the third group(I know my cousin is one of those).

So we take these teams and they stay together and schedule times(I'd prefer the weekend with school and all, but generally whatever is best for the team as a whole) for the team to be online and go through the cooperative campaign mode together. Each person who is on a team won't move ahead through the campaign any further than the level that the team is on and teams won't discuss the storyline until each team has beaten the game together(with time schedules this could take a little while). I don't know if you guys have the patience for it but for me I didn't do the Halo 2 campaign for a while until after I bought it just because I was playing multiplayer so much. Anyways if you're interested say so and I'll start tallying and we could start dividing into teams, or maybe just one team if that's all we have. I think it would be a great way to make the campaign infinitely more fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM