Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: To Ban or Not to Ban??
Ban Insolence 11 45.83%
Unban Insolence 13 54.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Post The Insolence Petition

Posted 2003-12-27, 07:28 PM
Hi peeps, long time no see. I haven't been posting for along time and recently I got really busy with work and the new year coming up. Anyways I came on tonight to find out that Insolence was banned. I read all of the posts about it and felt that maybe what is did was wrong but no reason to ban him. I mean think about all the people out there that get their accounts hack, deleted and such, probably some from right here in zelaron.com yet they won't say they did. Now as a few of you know, Insolence and I from day one, never got along (probably still don't). But I have to go with him on this one. First let me get some questions out of the way.

1. The most important one is the remark about having .sick pay money. Did Insolence have a patton on his idea? Was it legally binding that it was his and his alone?? HELL NO!! When something is made, produced, or created in anyway on net and it is given out, you cannot go back and charge the people cash just because they used or distributed it.

2. Is Insolence trustworthy?? Maybe only to his friends, but I don't know or care if .sick was or wasn't a friend of Insolence. Was or wasn't it doesn't matter because everyone in the Diablo world knows that in every case you always take a risk of losing your account when you deal with using programs or trusting unknown programmers. Granted Insolence admits to hacking the account password, But how many of you newbie players have run into another player and get suckered into giving up your account throught some sly story about they having to leave D2 and they wante you to watch their account for them?? My own sister on another game with her b/f got screwed over by one of his friends, simply cause he just one day decided to turn on them and he took everything and deleted their account, and this was on an mmorpg.

One is for sure with Insolence and I and that is I know where I stand with him. Frankly I think this was just another case of one guy whining about how he put too much trust into one guy and got burned, in which it happens in D2 all the time. So I ask one last time:

Do you think Insolence should be banned??

P.S. BTW admins, if you close the poll I will just start another one on my offical website. This is not a threat but I just don't like it when my threads are closed without my permission.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller