Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Post Theory of reincarnation
Posted 2003-08-24, 11:26 AM
Theory of what happens after death!

It is a well known fact that we all consist of energy. When we die i believe that our energy gets released into the universe.
When humans are born i believe that someones energy goes into the new human making someone rebirth(reincarnation). When we die people always talk about the white light, i believe that the white light in a sense makes it so you do not remember anything about your passed life. I think the white light sort of acts like the men in black mind eraser. This theory makes sense because if your brains neurons were overloaded with a high intensity of light then it could possibly erase your memory, and render your brain dead.This would make it so that the energy being you would would not retain any information about there passed life.
When people claim they remember about a passed there passed life i think that this process might of not been done right so
the person retains some of there memorys and it is stored with them in this energy. When we meet someone and we hate someone and we don't know why it could be possible that weve known them in a past life and we retain that hate for them in a new life. It could work the same way for love, friendships and many other things.

Just my 2 cents of what happens. Also i am very sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX