Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Post funny dueling stories
Posted 2003-02-13, 08:35 AM
i thought that i should start a thread for ppl to post some funny dueling stories especialy after what happened last night..

well i was dueling last night in a public game with my necro and a lvl 98 barb comes in and starts to own everyone well i was just stand in town and talking to one of my friends and then everyone in the game except the barb,and me joins the party to try and kill him. Well it didnt work for them. so then the barb is braggin and nking them to take their gold. so i tell him that it isnt nice to nk ppl then he starts mouthing off to me and saying how much he will own me. i said ok if u think so. i go over and look at his stuff and he has some bugged valor and a 915 ith cb. well i go out of town and cast iron maiden on him then surround myself with bone walls. i didnt realize that he was such a newb and he tries to ww strait to me through all the bone walls. when he died and it said that he was killed by an evil force he calls me a hacker because he never dies, he also asks me where the evil force is, so i tell him that i am the evil force this just pissed him off even more so he got his body and i cursed him again and i keep owning him. so he calls me a newb and leaves.

So the moral of this story is that newbs should not use iths.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005