Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Spector, Explain
Posted 2007-11-30, 09:34 AM
-Spector-, Sweetesthunni, Optimistic, and AmBam, are all showing as having the exact same IP address.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-30, 09:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spector, Explain"
!King_Amazon! said:
-Spector-, Sweetesthunni, Optimistic, and AmBam, are all showing as having the exact same IP address.
Oh snap! Chief detective is on the case!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-11-30, 10:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spector, Explain"
I think he's bringing his friends on here. Nothing to worry about?

Last edited by Thanatos; 2007-11-30 at 10:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-30, 10:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think he's bringing his friends on..."
I'm not necessarily implying that he's doing anything shady, otherwise I would have just banned all of the extra accounts, but it's strange that he would have friends registering here that have the same IP address as him and none of which have mentioned that they are his friends and neither has he.

Most of this applies only to Optimistic and Ambam, though. I just want him to explain what's going on, really. If it really is friends, that's fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-30, 10:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not necessarily implying that he's..."
Could the same IP be school-related?

I know Sweetesthunni is his girlfriend. I think AmBam is his girlfriend's friend and Optimistic only seems to reply to Spector's posts anyway. I think Optimistic is the oddball out here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-30, 11:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Could the same IP be school-related? ..."
I thought I had posted a quote of Spector saying "Who is optimistic?" There's at least a little weirdness going on here. He would obviously know who Optimistic is if they're sharing the same IP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-30, 11:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I thought I had posted a quote of..."
Probally just had his friends over at his house and showed them the site and they registered. Or there all using the same network at school or work. Or there all using the same proxy...

I think the whole banning extra accounts is stupid anyways. If someone wants to make another account and post and have conversations with themselves who fucking cares.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy