Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Prostitution rings?
Posted 2007-10-08, 11:49 PM
I posted a job about 2-3 weeks ago on Craigslist about how I need a job. Anyway I got a few e-mails from a couple of guys that don't really specify what kind of work they have for me. Anyway here's the e-mails:

One: if you need a job i can get you one and take you to work call me 661 000 0000

Two: How are you doing? i got your e-mail address from craigslist that yo are seeking for job and i will like to know more about bcos i am also looking for an assistant.The work you gonna do with me is not stresful atall you will just seat down in your room and making your money please make sure you get back to me so that i can know may be you are still interrested in working with me.Get back to me with your pone number so that i can call you,i will be waiting for your reply
Sincerely
Scott

Now the first one didn't really seem suspicious to me until I red the specified part in the second one. Now I'm paranoid about both...

Prostitution anyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-10-08, 11:52 PM in reply to kaos's post "Prostitution rings?"
Probably some sort of scams. I don't see where you got prostitution from, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-08, 11:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Probably some sort of scams. I don't..."
The fucker said I'd "Sit down in my room and make my money"....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-10-08, 11:56 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "The fucker said I'd "Sit down in my..."
The guy has horrible grammar. He probably meant something along the lines of all you have to do is nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-08, 11:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The guy has horrible grammar. He..."
Yeah, I guess you're right...I should give it a try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:01 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yeah, I guess you're right...I should..."
I have some beachfront property in North Dakota I'd like to sell you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!