Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Lightbulb If zelaron was a place, what would it look like?
Posted 2005-12-08, 03:30 PM
I honestly have no idea but it would be pretty sweet. any ideas.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-08, 03:39 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "If zelaron was a place, what would it..."
And which drugs started this train of thought?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-08, 03:40 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "And which drugs started this train of..."
Acid sounds like a winner.

a good helping of DMT perhaps?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kad13780 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkad13780 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kad13780

Posted 2005-12-08, 03:59 PM in reply to kad13780's post starting "Acid sounds like a winner. a..."
I came up with the idea of an online community being a real location on my 3rd time flippin (taking acid and xtc at once took a 3/4 dose) . I walked into the garage today to light a smoke and thats where I took it and I had been posting on zel eariler and it came back. Who says drugs have to be involved, just cuz they were, heey. I came back and posted.
I have never had real DMT but I have had synthetic, I wasnt all that impressed seemed to short but I do like the instant intensity.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-08, 04:00 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I came up with the idea of an online..."
Have you taken acid 5 times or more? If so, you are legally insane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-08, 04:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Have you taken acid 5 times or more? If..."
GravitonSurge said:
Have you taken acid 5 times or more? If so, you are legally insane.
Ive taken 5 at once.. does that count?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-08, 08:08 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "If zelaron was a place, what would it..."
A nut house.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-09, 10:38 AM in reply to Arkantis's post "If zelaron was a place, what would it..."
Quote:
It would be a place in which Lenny would be restrained by some sort of mechanism.
HA!

----------

I'd say some kind of city. Tall buildings. Lots of glass. All centred around one giant HQ building.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-09, 03:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "HA! :D ---------- I'd say some..."
Lenny said:
HA!

----------

I'd say some kind of city. Tall buildings. Lots of glass. All centred around one giant HQ building.
One giant HQ building suspiciously shaped liked Lenny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-12-09, 03:05 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "One giant HQ building suspiciously..."
why do all tall buildings look like phalluses????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-12-09, 05:22 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "why do all tall buildings look like..."
im thinking a battlefield, cause most of us will probably be fightining each other
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-09, 05:56 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "im thinking a battlefield, cause most..."
It would obviously be just like the end if Majoras Mask. Inside the clock I believe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-11, 07:52 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "why do all tall buildings look like..."
tiananmen square with WW driving the tank.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-09, 03:05 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "One giant HQ building suspiciously..."
Now that'd be hard. For one the hair part would need to be a few miles wide, and the nose would be stretching up into the sky.

I've been told I've got a Greek/Jewish nose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-09, 06:00 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "If zelaron was a place, what would it..."
Either a frozen wasteland with a bunch of buck-toothed nerds with freckles, major acne, and ugly-ass glasses in habiting it

or

A regal palace with a shitload of awesome stuff always going on with Chrusher and WetWired getting it on in the royal chamber as they both present themselves as King and Cyborg.

The latter is my true vision
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-10, 08:51 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Either a frozen wasteland with a bunch..."
It would prolly look like a giant crowd in a desert, and all these people with no faces and like 30 people with actual faces just wandering around and beating off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-11, 01:48 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "It would prolly look like a giant crowd..."
I think it would like the inside of a jar of mayo, but someone pour orange soda in it and mixed in some crushed leaves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-12-11, 10:47 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I think it would like the inside of a..."

OR

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-12-11, 06:50 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "http://www.d2tomb.com/sshots/525-01.jpg..."
I don't see any skulls or beer anywhere. You are WRONG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-12, 03:22 AM in reply to Arkantis's post "If zelaron was a place, what would it..."
We'd vote on our representative, we'd have to chose between Mareep and Ninetails.

Ninetails would win in a landslide, then devour Mareep in traditional Zelaron celebration.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`